[ABD] Donation MOD with PayPal IPN V1.1.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
impacter

Post by impacter »

all the fields are blank... is as if the last ones weren't saved!

sandodo

Post by sandodo »

Please check whether you installed the adds_on_Support_Multi_currencies.txt and whether the sql commands in install_LWDonation-v1.0.2.MOD have been run successfully.
My site - based on PHPBB
http://www.singapurate.com

p3beta

hey

Post by p3beta »

hey, i like your mod, and i saw that you had answered a question not too long ago.

i recently installed the mod on my board, all of the files and alterations worked like a charm (appropriate files were moved, and mySQL tables were altered correctly). when you click the paypal icon to make a donation icon on the index, /lwdonate.php loads, and you fill the form with your amts, etc...

hit submit, and it posts the form fields to /lwdonateconfirm.php

when /lwdonateconfirm.php loads, it returns a message:

General Error

An Error Occurred

I am using phpbb 2.0.15, using easyMOD to install (which everythign installed correctly)
any clues?

P.S. you can check it out at www.p3beta.net/gw
-P3beta

<www.p3beta.net>

sandodo

Post by sandodo »

you have not setup your paypal account in ACP -> configuration settings. I have no way to know your paypal account, right? ;) and note that you must enter the primary email account of your paypal
My site - based on PHPBB

p3beta

Post by p3beta »

sandodo wrote: you have not setup your paypal account in ACP -> configuration settings. I have no way to know your paypal account, right? ;) and note that you must enter the primary email account of your paypal

hehe.. thx for the reply. I did configure the Donation Mod in the ACP > configuration and submitted my verified paypal account e-mail/login.
it still generates the same error.

I am surely overlooking something.
-P3beta

<www.p3beta.net>

p3beta

Post by p3beta »

okay... i went back and checked this out a little further. I didn't have an email in both the personal and premiere/business fields.

If I submit my e-mail in only one of the fields, i get General Error An Error Occurred.

If I submit my e-mail into both of the fields, i get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: lw_cal_cash_exchange_rate() in /home/p3p3/public_html/gw/lwdonateconfirm.php on line 123

where is this function defined?

***UPDATE***

i do not have support for mutiple currencies installed.. this is where it is defined. lemme work on this a little more.
-P3beta

<www.p3beta.net>

sandodo

Post by sandodo »

yes, you are right, you should install the support for mutiple currencies
My site - based on PHPBB

jrolson

Post by jrolson »

Please update link

maxmail

phpBBFM

Post by maxmail »

Before I install this mod, can it run under phpBBFM 2018
It's the newest release and it doesn't really match witch the files you have to update.

jrolson

Post by jrolson »

What does this mean?

Warning: strpos(): Offset not contained in string. in /home/content/j/r/o/jrolson85/html/lwdonateconfirm.php on line 85

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

It looks like the original MOD author, sandodo, has abandoned this MOD; he/she hasn't posted here since September 19, 2005. As such, I'm considering this MOD abandoned, and locking this topic.

sandodo, if you come back and wish to continue development of this MOD, don't hesitate to contact me regarding this.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”