[ABD] Forum AI v0.2.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
GFED

Post by GFED »

I'm trying to install this mod on Phpnuke 6.5 and I get "The page cannot be displayed" when I try to access the install file.

zemaj

Post by zemaj »

GFED wrote: Has this project been dropped? The latest update is 2002-10-03 17:00 and all the links on the homepage are broken.

No: http://palgn.com/forumAI/ I have just started working on the final version 1.0.0
GFED wrote: I'm trying to install this mod on Phpnuke 6.5 and I get "The page cannot be displayed" when I try to access the install file.

Have you got the right link?

-zem

GFED

Post by GFED »

The problem could be I'm installing into a subdirectory called html. Is there a work around this error?

Lavinco

Post by Lavinco »

How come AI is so dumb in the chatbox and can't answer the same questions as in the forum. I installed many .aiml files. Is there a seperate one just for the chat box that is being called up?

Xiph3r

Post by Xiph3r »

for some odd reason the avatar and sig for my bot is not being displayed any idea what im doing wrong?
www.dvclan.net

Xiph3r

Post by Xiph3r »

doh i feel stupid i forgot i had to purchase that ability using the shop mod lol

pepitonet

Post by pepitonet »

i ahve a simple question to anyone that has installed this mod how much space did it take on your server after you installed it and installed the AIML files
<don't know why people do that>

Ahheron

Post by Ahheron »

Can't tell exactly, but after an install on fresh 2.0.5 unmodded phpBB SQL tables take up 16.5MB and phpBB files themselves 7.37MB....
AIML files: default + alice 2.0
Hope that helps ;)

pepitonet

Post by pepitonet »

here is another question whichs is a problem i have found sometimes when installing a AIML file i will get this error

this warning i always get it even when the intall are suscessfull
Warning: set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/a/r/darkduelarena/htdocs/phpBB2/mods/iai/includes/load_functions.php on line 724
Loading file: I.aiml

this is the error that only appears when a faliure has occurred
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 10 seconds exceeded in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/a/r/darkduelarena/htdocs/phpBB2/mods/iai/includes/load_functions.php on line 557

zemaj

Post by zemaj »

Yeah, that's cause your using tripod and they set harsh security settings so nothing you can do.

-zem

Jaeboy

Post by Jaeboy »

Does IAI runs on 2.0.4?
A personal blog :: My Blog | lalaland

Aumuz

Yes.

Post by Aumuz »

Yes.
Cheers!
Aumuz.

ez_iLLuSioN

Post by ez_iLLuSioN »

Got it installed on 2.04 and it works perfect :wink:
http://elitezone.chronichosting.com/forum/index.php

just his sentence's are kinda wierd sometimes !

bmoler

Post by bmoler »

GFED wrote: I'm trying to install this mod on Phpnuke 6.5 and I get "The page cannot be displayed" when I try to access the install file.

For installation onto a phpNuke 6.5 CMS, you could download the instructions from my website:

http://www.brianmoler.com/modules.php?n ... it&lid=734

These instructions detail a manual method of installing the mod and is meant to be a replacement to the regular install file.
Brian Moler
brianmoler.com

pepitonet

Post by pepitonet »

are there anyother AIML files that i could add to make it more intelligent as of now it is kind of stupid and sometimes it will answer with stuff unrelated to the question asked...by the way i have all files mencioned on the fisrt post installed only a few that i couldn't install i have around of 52/55 anyother places to look or anyfiles or is there a way to create those files anytutotials...anyhelp appreciated

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”