[ABD] Forum AI v0.2.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
_CuRe_

Post by _CuRe_ »

That says if u want to add more files to increase its intelligence. I got my working on my forum without the extra files.
RMS

Post by RMS »

...I hope this hasn't been mentioned aforehand, but one of my friends introduced me to a site for setting up your own bots for AIM, and I've been working with it lately. It is based upon AIML, ALICE and all that. Although there are some differences, unless I'm mistaken a good deal of the files in the database contributed by their members can be logicaly used on message boards, and should be compatible. However, I'm not sure as I'm still in the beginning stages of studying this, so if anyone would like to check it out, it's at http://www.runabot.com/
I hope this may be of some help to something. :)
This is my signature.
_CuRe_

Post by _CuRe_ »

interesting site thx I'll check it out.
_CuRe_

Post by _CuRe_ »

I cant get the AI to say its name anyone know how to do this?
janine

Post by janine »

I'm going to try this, but http://palgn.com/iai/aiml/ isn't working :( (for the iai_alice.zip) anyone care to share the zip file with me? And the others that are at the site?

tia
netclectic
Former Team Member

Post by netclectic »

palgn.com wrote: This page is a place holder for your future web site

http://palgn.com/

Looks like somebody's had some server problems 8O

[Edit]Sorry, can't seem to find any, must have deleted them from my machine :(
Defend the game:
zemaj

Post by zemaj »

http://sourceforge.net/projects/iai

You'll find all the stuff there.

....and yes, I have had some very @#$%ing big server problems. You have no idea how much my host has been pissing me off! Arggggghhhhhhhhh! My site goes down for a week, I get no reasons why and then they try and tell me it's been down for a day, it looks like I've lost all my data and I can't get inot my account! Damn it!

:evil:

-zemaj
supercool

Post by supercool »

janine wrote: I'm going to try this, but http://palgn.com/iai/aiml/ isn't working :( (for the iai_alice.zip) anyone care to share the zip file with me? And the others that are at the site?

tia

sorted ;) :D

zemaj - that sucks :cry:
if ( $clue == 'none' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
if ( $answer == 0 ) {
post->question }
netclectic
Former Team Member

Post by netclectic »

woohoo, zemaj is back :D

Sorry to hear that :cry: , hope you manage to get it resolved without losing too much.

Sounds like maybe a change of service provider is in order.
Defend the game:
zemaj

Post by zemaj »

Actually I'm not back. Still another three weeks to go. I was just checking up on things.

Thanks for keeping an eye on things.

We did a back up only a weeks or so before it all went so it shouldn't be that bad.

*croses fingures* :?

-zemaj
melindeth

AI Chatbox

Post by melindeth »

Still can't get AI to work right on Chatbox. Get a ton of warnings. Could this be because I use chatbox 1.18c and not 1.18b? Also, it appears the AI isn't using the database right as her responses are really stupid. Last, her responses disappear on refresh yet are in the table in the database...
Friends are like wedgies. They are intimately close. They know your inner-self. And it feels good when you pick out a good one!
aiham

Post by aiham »

well thx for telling us zemaj :) atleast i can now continue work on my new ai, thx
SilveRMoDs

Post by SilveRMoDs »

I get an error message when I pick the bots name. It says I did not choose a valid name. Also when I click on AI settings in the admin panel it says:
Could not query config information

And when I click on PM settings it says:
Could not query bot information

What did i do wrong? :?
supercool

Post by supercool »

you have to create the user (goto register link and register a name etc) before you fill it in the bot's profile.

have you ran the install file and learnt the aiml files yet?
if ( $clue == 'none' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
if ( $answer == 0 ) {
post->question }
Olympus Hermes

Post by Olympus Hermes »

AArgh; I did everything which is suggested and I read this full topic twice, but I still got this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iai_submit_post() in posting.php on line 692

Please help me ASAP. Thank you very much

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”