[ABD] Forum AI v0.2.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

My suggestion. Just assign the bot only to a "Spam" or certain forum on your board and maybe set Auto-pruning up. This is all I do basically and it keeps the bot out of my discussions or serious forums and gives her a place to play seperately :wink:
MJ

Re: I installed but

Post by MJ »

supercool wrote:
usered wrote:phpBB 2.0.2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & FullyModded2.7.5

I have installed it, downloaded aiml files, installed them, set the forum to 100% but I can't get it to respond to anything. What am I missing?

Any ideas...

Thanks

http:://www.qwestforums.com

It may be a problem with your fully modded (which is not supported here), One of the other mod's may be interfearing with the AI mod.

No probs, this has been installed on FullyModded & is working fine ;)
kingphoenix
I am too lazy to register

Post by kingphoenix »

OK.. i am trying to sort out some aiml files, ive done it once, but need to do it again and cant!!! please help!!!

Does anybody have a copy of std-srai, w, i, d broken into smaller files???

When i break them up it gives me an xml error........ hoping somebody has a working version......... please?!?? lol
melindeth

AI/Chatbox

Post by melindeth »

Has anyone gotten it working in Smartor's Chatbox? I get a bunch of warnings. The AI replies ok, but on refresh goes away.

Kingphoenix, you are most likely forgetting to put the start/end tags in the file chunks.
Friends are like wedgies. They are intimately close. They know your inner-self. And it feels good when you pick out a good one!
kingphoenix

Re: AI/Chatbox

Post by kingphoenix »

melindeth wrote: Has anyone gotten it working in Smartor's Chatbox? I get a bunch of warnings. The AI replies ok, but on refresh goes away.

Kingphoenix, you are most likely forgetting to put the start/end tags in the file chunks.

Checked that...... start tage being <AIML> end tag being </AIML>

if anyone wants to have a look at the files i have done, and is able to tell me where i have gone wrong!?!? download this zip file

http://www.mowjar.co.uk/files.zip
netclectic
Former Team Member

Post by netclectic »

Did you remember and put the xml header at the top of the files?

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
Defend the game:
kingphoenix

Post by kingphoenix »

netclectic wrote: Did you remember and put the xml header at the top of the files?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

yup...... this is why i dont understand it........
MJ

Re: AI/Chatbox

Post by MJ »

melindeth wrote: Has anyone gotten it working in Smartor's Chatbox? I get a bunch of warnings. The AI replies ok, but on refresh goes away

Yeah got it working no probs!!!
zhero2002

Post by zhero2002 »

I did just see now about AI.... I just wanted to say thanks for working on such a GREAT idea! will check this thread more frequently!

Thanks!!
Tusker

Post by Tusker »

Hi Im Just wondering if anybody knows how to fix these errors:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/sessions.php on line 294

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 451

and to reply I get these errors:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:1028) in /home2/gemini/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 451
melindeth

Re: Tusker Errors

Post by melindeth »

Tusker,
The warnings are because something in those files is sending output. They are all being sent by whatever is in functions_post.php at line 1028. Since we all prolly have mods, i would suggest you copy and post the code at that spot. Off hand, I'd guess that you pasted something wrong...
Friends are like wedgies. They are intimately close. They know your inner-self. And it feels good when you pick out a good one!
_CuRe_

Post by _CuRe_ »

Does this mod have a problem with the attachment mod?
aiham

Post by aiham »

ok i really luv dis mod, i've read thorugh dis thread and also played around with sum of the bots on peoples forum who has installed it, such as mavs :P but i when i downloaded it and read da install text file, it says to go to http://palgn.com/iai/aiml/ to get some aiml files but for some wierd reason it doesn't work, i even tried just http://palgn.com/ by itself, still doesn't work, i think the server is down or sumthing, but i also tried it last week or so and it didn't work either, unfortunatly zemaj is away :( any1 know a way to fix my problem because i have seen throughout this thread that the bot wont work without the aiml files, if i can't get da files from zemaj's site, can sumone direct me to a place where i can get them? thanks alot :)
_CuRe_

Post by _CuRe_ »

Some files are inlcuded with the mod. I got My Bot running now I cant see my attach option.
aiham

Post by aiham »

well u need the aiml files to give it a 'brain' and give it intelligence, well thats what i have picked up while reading this thread, and for what i've seen in the zip file, none of the aiml files that are needed are in the zip file and it says in the instalation instructions file to get the needed files from zemaj's site, here is what it says:

############################################################## 
## AFTER INSTALLATION:
## 
## AIML file installion:
## o To make your bot more intelligent, you NEED to go to http://palgn.com/iai/aiml/
##   and download iai_alice.zip (you can add the other ones too if you have enough space).
## o Upload the unzipped files to (phpbb_root_dir)/mods/iai/aiml/
## o Go to your phpBB admin panel and find the "AIML files" page in the "Forum AI" section.
## o Click the "Install all files" button.
## You can use this same page to install any other AIML files you get at any later time.
## You can then remove the AIML files from your (phpbb_root_dir)/mods/iai/aiml/ directory
## if you wish, as they will stay in the brain untill you click the "Wipe AIML files" button.
## 
## IF YOUR BOT SEEMS VERY STUPID THEN THE MOST LIKELY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH
## AIML FILES INSTALLED TO YOUR BOTS BRAIN. ALWAYS TRY THIS FIRST.
##
## Now go through the various pages in the "Forum AI" section of your admin panel and put your
## preferences in.
## o "AI Settings" is for the basic personality/likes/dislikes settings
## o "PM Settings" is for the way your bot sends pms
## o "Forum Settings" is for the way your bot replies to messages in your forum

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”