[ABD] WordLinks MOD v0.0.1 -- NO SUPPORT

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
MrTorrance

Post by MrTorrance »

I can't officially say this has been dropped, but it has not been worked on since my last post. I'm moving from the west coast to the east coast in about a month and really haven't had time to do much of anything. I know excusses suck, but that's all I got right now. If anyone wants to pick it up your welcome to...until that day enjoy what's written for now.
~MrsTorrance~
~Wife's Blog~
...it must be that darn flux capacitor again!?
[DEV]CC_2ND_EMAIL : [DEV]WordLinks

Supachoups

Post by Supachoups »

MrTorrance wrote: I can't officially say this has been dropped, but it has not been worked on since my last post. I'm moving from the west coast to the east coast in about a month and really haven't had time to do much of anything. I know excusses suck, but that's all I got right now. If anyone wants to pick it up your welcome to...until that day enjoy what's written for now.

No problem, your move should take the first place in your priority. Good luck :)
I hope you'll want to get back on this when you're done.

khisanthax

Post by khisanthax »

I wasn't trying to apply pressure, I was just wondering if you looked at the banner mod to integrate their backend with your word links is all.

MrTorrance

Post by MrTorrance »

Thanks for the support guys...I don't see any reason I won't pick this back up once things settle down. Until then .... 8)

ps. I just checked out this banner mod...and it does present some nice ideas.
~MrsTorrance~
~Wife's Blog~

delmarvafishing

Problem

Post by delmarvafishing »

I got this message while trying to install using EasyMOD:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [viewtopic.php] could not find:

// Replace naughty words
//
if (count($orig_word))
{
$post_subject = preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, $post_subject);
if ($user_sig != '')
{
$user_sig = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $user_sig . '<'), 1, -1));
}
$message = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $message . '<'), 1, -1));
}

MOD script line #58 :: FAQ :: Report
Sam

MrTorrance

Post by MrTorrance »

Sorry...I never tested with easy mod.

I have since stopped using phpbb, and will no longer be able to support this MOD. :cry:
~MrsTorrance~
~Wife's Blog~

kulinar

Re: Problem

Post by kulinar »

delmarvafishing wrote: I got this message while trying to install using EasyMOD:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [viewtopic.php] could not find:

// Replace naughty words
//
if (count($orig_word))
{
$post_subject = preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, $post_subject);
if ($user_sig != '')
{
$user_sig = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $user_sig . '<'), 1, -1));
}
$message = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $message . '<'), 1, -1));
}

MOD script line #58 :: FAQ :: Report
Try replacing in wordlinks.mod file

Code: Select all

with

$user_sig = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(@preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "@preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $user_sig . '<'), 1, -1));
and

with

$message = str_replace('\"', '"', substr(@preg_replace('#(\>(((?>([^><]+|(?R)))*)\<))#se', "@preg_replace(\$orig_word, \$replacement_word, '\\0')", '>' . $message . '<'), 1, -1));

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”