[ABD] WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor for Post and Private Message

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Templater

Post by Templater » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:27 am

How can i turn off the wysiwyg editor to the default one?

I just intalled the Hoteditor MOD in a brand new phpBB 2.0.19 and everything seems to work fine
except for the checkboxes there below the textarea message for choice between turn ON or OFF the wysiwyg
editor like appears in the demo board.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Templater

Post by Templater » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:56 am

It's ok! I already solved the problem above! :mrgreen:

Templater

Post by Templater » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:32 am

Hmmm, where can i change the background color for the textarea?
Does somebody know here the heck? I really look in every file possible but i didn't find it and i need to change the bg color for it fits my template so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

ms009986

Post by ms009986 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:59 pm

I'd be very interested in changing the background of the texteditor too, so if anyone knows how to do that, please post!

I'm writing about a different problem...lately, when I use the HotEditor button to link text to a URL, instead of linking the text like this:

http://www.playboy.com

(for example) ;-) , like it used to, now it links text like this:

http://chris86.com/phpbb2/www.playboy.com

Can anyone tell me how to make it not add that unnecessary prefix? It wasn't doing this until after I updated the board to 2.0.19, and to try to fix it I updated to the latest version of HotEditor. I put in a trouble ticket at the HotEditor site, but no answer yet.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

PS. Strange note...if I use the Ctrl-K shortcut to enter my URL, i get a different URL-grabber window, and when I put in the URL that way it works fine. But using this method would be a workaround, not a fix.

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:13 am

It looks like the original MOD author, eCardMax.com, has abandoned this MOD; he/she hasn't posted here since January 9, 2005. More than a year ago. As such, I'm considering this MOD abandoned, and locking this topic.

eCardMax.com, if you come back and wish to continue development of this MOD, don't hesitate to contact me regarding this.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”