[ALPHA] phpBB Mercury Basic v1.1.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

Erm yeah sorry about that things have been hecked with a ton of tests and assignments cuz i got a report card coming next monday.

I had a chance last nite to test some things. I have a lot of minor errors, mainly me forgeting to add a "," or add a ' or ". So far it looks ok, I have to convert one more file over to the new system :) unfortunatly it was damnaged when i wrote it to my cd, but thats why i bacj my stuff up ^^.

sorry its takin long, im doin it on my spare time so bare with me :) trying to juggle school, after school activities, hockey, hw, tests, friends etc etc but i am managing much good time for testing :)

ill post some more updates when i get a chance tnx

GuilmonX

New idea for this script....

Post by GuilmonX »

Alright I've been playing Battlefield 2: Modern Combat and I went to their main site and found a nifty little script...

Its what they call "Intelligence Tool"

(View it here)
http://www.eagames.com/bf2mc/intelligence_tool.jsp

Now I bet there is an easier way to create this using PHP... Maybe adding a few layers for each unit so each of them can see their paths. Most games provide a view of the map or a full map while in the game AND it is also viewable to members of your clan... The only draw back on their site is that you must have XBOX live in order to save your work.... Which most of us PS2 user's wish that we could have to our disposal as well...

Think about this script and come up with an answer someone...

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

i got no ider what you be talkin about :S

I cant be viewin flash cuz it dont work for me :S explane

BBQH4X
I've Been Banned!

Post by BBQH4X »

Release Date: 1st of January, 2050

socomcasper

Post by socomcasper »

Just checking to see how things were going. I hope everything is well, as visitors to my site are anxious to have this MOD.

Not tyring to rush you, but just wondering.

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

iv been without internet the past 3 days my comp decided not to let me on when i have a connection :S very very limited internet access form my grandmas computer now i got no way test my things but when i get my intenret up, hopefully tonight ill post again

Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

Send it to me and I will test it! :P

webmacster87
Former Team Member
Name: Douglas Bell

Post by webmacster87 »

Locked under rule 3.f.4 in the MOD Development Forum Rules. A.I. BOT, if you wish to reclaim this topic, send me a PM.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”