MOD Description: Advanced Referral System
MOD Version: 1.4.0 RC3
Tested on PhpBB Version 2.0.21
- Mod Download:
- Download Referral Plus
- Referral Plus CH Edition:
- No longer is there a current version available.
- Referral Tracking: Cookie now tracks referrals so new referrals can browse before joining without loss of the refer_id.
- ACP Configurable Referral Center:Referral Center for users. Acp configurable view options.
- ACP Configurable: Configure most aspects right from the ACP. Enable or disable entire mod with one setting.
- Member Credit for Referrals: Keeps track of member referrals. Current and Lifetime!
- ACP Configurable: Configure most aspects right from the ACP. Enable or disable entire mod with one setting. Choose which Admin ID to recieve PM's from members.
- Rewards System: Rewards System for Cash Mod or Points System. Will add rewards for referrals based on cash mod or a points system. ACP configurable for type of reward.
- Rewards System Configuration: Enable or disable the rewards system if you choose not to use cash mod. Configure Rewards Amount for referrals. Reset Monthly Top 10 List. Configure Rewards Top 10 list in ACP for Defining duration, Monthly, Promotional etc.
- Bogus Referrals Management: User Managment allows you to send Multiple users a Email notice before deletion of user accounts which have not activated their account or have a zero post count. When Rewards System is Enabled, while deleting a member/bad referral it will remove the referral reward from the referring members reward type for the referral as well as the referral credit.
- Email and Board URL Configuration: Control the main body language of the warning email and new section in emails to describe what your board is about. Forum link for invite email now controlled in ACP.
- Profile View & Header Configuration:Enable or disable the header links and control the language in the view profile from the ACP.
- Includes Invite Email: Sends email with referral link to register for referral credit including the "ruid".
- Monthly or Promotional Top 10 List: Top 10 list with the ability to be reset without affecting Forum All Time Top Referrals List.
- All Time Top 10 Referrals List: Displays the top 10 referring members for the life of the forum.
- Easy Mod Friendly: Nuff said.
- French: Thanks calibal.
Hack Title: Bring People
Author: Doe Ray Me < email@example.com > (William Shand) http://www.drm-hacks.com
Copyright: Copyright © 2005 Bring People - Without PCP 0.2.3 - William Shand
Hack Title: Referral Mod
Copyright © John B. Abela, < firstname.lastname@example.org > http://www.johnabela.com/mods/
- Actions since posted:
- All docs now pass the mod validator test.
- Fixed small bug in acp for multiple lang entries.
- Docs changed to try to bring better attention to setting amount of gold/points for referrals settings prior to install.
- Added ACP configurable Rewards to allow reward amounts to be changed. (Handles above problem)
- Set Rewards System Enable/Disable. Still maintains referral count.
- Added Monthly Top 10 list which can be reset while maintaining board life total referrals.
- Set Core in place for Full Configurable Rewards System and Cash Mod integration for choice of points, gold or whatever you choose.
- Fixed some lang issues and moved reset for monthly page to rewards settings.
- Added ability to set Rewards Time definition: Top 10 list with definition for duration/type. i.e. Cirrent Promotion, Monthly, Weekly etc.
- Cash Mod and points system Integration: Now set to use any user_* type of points system. Set in ACP.
- PCP 2x Compatibility Added: Tested on phpBB with PCP 2x. Not tested with versions of CH prior to 2x. See contrib PCP2x_adaptation.txt.
- Changed Switching: Changed switching on page header so email cannot be sent if Referral Plus is disabled.
- Added ACP Configuration: Now has control over language in view profile and display of links in header. New format for ACP Pages.
- New User Rewards Management: Now delete users which have not activated their accounts or have a zero post count, which removes all rewards from referring members.
- User Rewards Management: Now offers the ability to send bulk email warning before account deletion to members with zero post count or non-activated registrations.
- Updated Forum Control: Now control language for emails and URL for invite a friend email from ACP.
- EM Friendly: Now EM Friendly. Both versions can be installed with Easy Mod.
- Finalized Switching: Now disable mod with one setting so no visual signs or function of mod on forum or configure to your liking.
- Small Fixes: Fixed some sql to handle functions in a cleaner way. Changed documentation a bit. Pretty much ready for version 1.0.0.
- Back to beta: Set topic back to beta to make some changes for errors in code and update user side.
- Back to RC1: Added Referral Center to compile all user aspects into one page but maintained link to Center from View Profile. Cleaned up alot of code and added better switching.
- Small Changes: Changed most of the error messages to lang file. Fixed a couple small typos etc.
- Updated for PhpBB ver 2.0.17: Fixed delete users in Rewards and updated finds in docs.
- Updated Code: Changed format for tracking referrals. Updated DB for changes. Made a few small adjustments to code to bring in line with phpbb standards.
- Updated: Changed page constants assignments. Updated switching.
- Updated PCP: Updated PCP Adaptation to work with Referral Plus 1.2.1.
- Updated email: Updated the method for sending the invite email.
- Bug fix: Fixed user_id bug in Referral Center.
- PCP fixed: Fixed PCP adaptation to newest version.
- Referral Tracking: Added cookie to track refer_id. Thanks to Smootchie!
- Email Name: Set the email to allow use of the users real name instead of the first part of the email address.
- Requests List: Here I will add the requests I may look into implementing.
- Invite Email Tracking: Log to track emails sent by users.
- Referred Post Count: Not award credits for referrals until new member has made x number of posts.
- Public User Referrals List: A list where a specific users referrals may be viewed publicly.
- New Referral Link: Add a new referral link in view profile to allow new users to be referred while viewing a members profile.
- Update Profile Add link inpage header to update profile.
- Known Issues: Known issues that require fixes.
- Contrib: Contributions onto Referral Plus.
- None Currently.