[RC3] Referral Plus v 1.3.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
jbarrouk

Post by jbarrouk » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:26 pm

This looks great. I am still running 2.0.20. Will that be an issue?

best regards,
Joe

SlAiD

Post by SlAiD » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:53 am

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/forex/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 584

I'm getting this.

Here is the code from line 576 to 591

Code: Select all

{
if ( ($board_config['rp_header'] == '0') )
{
	$template->assign_block_vars('switch_user_rp_no_header', array());
	}
}
// Referral Plus
else
{
	$template->assign_block_vars('switch_user_logged_in', array());

if ( !empty($userdata['user_popup_pm']) )
	{
		$template->assign_block_vars('switch_enable_pm_popup', array());
	}
}
Anyone know someting about this issue?

SL

expx

Post by expx » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:27 pm

Hi,
Is it possible to make it so this mod only gives points/cash rewards to the referrer when the person they referred reaches a specified amount of posts? It's annoying the way it gives points immediatly, and it results in a lot of fake or inactive referrals, and so if there's a way to do this that would be great.

I'd like to do is make it so if someone buys a downloadable item, and downloads it, I would like it if it didn't dissappear from their inventory.. so they can download again later if they want to.., is this possible?

any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

follajes

Re: Need Desperate Help....

Post by follajes » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:00 pm

Hello, I faced the same problem so I did the following:

- open includes/user_rp_center

- then find this line (there are 2 lines like this):

'L_RP_REFER_BODY' => sprintf($lang['Rp_refer_body'], $referfriend, $board_config['sitename'],

- and change it to (change both lines):
'L_RP_REFER_BODY' => sprintf($lang['Rp_refer_body'], $refername, $board_config['sitename'],

- then find this:

if (!$HTTP_POST_VARS['refername']) {
$referfriend=substr($referemail,0,strpos($HTTP_POST_VARS['referemail'],"@")); };

- and change it to:

$refername = stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['referfriend']); $referfriend=substr($referemail,0,strpos($HTTP_POST_VARS['referemail'],"@")); };

That should fix the problem.
Cheers :)

mushy wrote: I need a desperate help. Mod Looks good but there are few big problems I am facing...

- When I send an invite then subject of the mail comes out to be name of my site but instead I want a subject to be => "Referrer_Name" wants you to join "My_site_name"

- Other problem is when an invitation is sent to someone then in message body in the mail, the user name is written wrong. For example I put the name ABCD on sending mail to XYZ_XYZ@ABC.COM when ABCD recieves the mail, it's written in the message body > "Hi XYZ_XYZ," instead of "Hi ABCD,"

- Third thing is how do I edit the message?

Kindly please help me with these thing, I will be highly thankful..

Regards,
Mushy

MentalMaze

Re: Need Desperate Help....

Post by MentalMaze » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:47 pm

follajes wrote: Hello, I faced the same problem so I did the following:

- open includes/user_rp_center

- then find this line (there are 2 lines like this):

'L_RP_REFER_BODY' => sprintf($lang['Rp_refer_body'], $referfriend, $board_config['sitename'],

- and change it to (change both lines):
'L_RP_REFER_BODY' => sprintf($lang['Rp_refer_body'], $refername, $board_config['sitename'],

- then find this:

$referfriend=substr($referemail,0,strpos($HTTP_POST_VARS['referemail'],"@")); };

- and change it to:

$refername = stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['referfriend']); $referfriend=substr($referemail,0,strpos($HTTP_POST_VARS['referemail'],"@")); };

That should fix the problem.
Cheers :)

Thanks for the quick fix follajes...... :)

I have updated the download with this as it seems to work fine, though I have not tested it. I also removed all contrib from the file. The reason is that I have been so busy that I have had little or no time to work on RP. I am thinking that I may have some time with the holidays coming up soon.

I think efforts will begin on making this phpBB3.0 compatible. So with that in mind, maybe it will be a good time to start a new list of requests.

I will try to get back at this soon, or, I will pass the buck to someone else soon, if anyone is interested.
Last edited by MentalMaze on Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I whisper of deep dark space or
Ponder upon that of the rhyme of time
I find there is no change in the words of rhyme
Whereas there is in both space and time

follajes

Thanks!

Post by follajes » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:51 pm

You're welcome MentalMaze,

Thank you so much for such a useful mod! :wink:

chery

Post by chery » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:57 am

viewprofile

Warning: main(language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php on line 25

Warning: main(language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php on line 25

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php:25) in /home/worldwid/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 565

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php:25) in /home/worldwid/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 567

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/worldwid/public_html/profile.php:25) in /home/worldwid/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 568

wiseman1161980

Post by wiseman1161980 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:21 am

i love this mod it works great for me but when any of my users try to use the invite a friend they get the:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

Is there a way I can change it so that It uses one of my email accounts instead of theirs?
Cause my server wont let them send out emails through the form

chery

mod

Post by chery » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:08 pm

I now have this mod in place and it's working perfectly in all aspects - many thanks for your good work :D

expx

Post by expx » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:19 pm

Hi - MentalMaze..

Is it possible to make it so this mod only gives points/cash rewards to the referrer when the person they referred reaches a specified amount of posts? It's annoying the way it gives points immediatly, and it results in a lot of fake or inactive referrals, and so if there's a way to do this that would be great.

For instance, you know this feature:

If a member has a post count equal to or higher then this amount, their profile link in the Referral Logs will turn green, otherwise stay red.
I think it would be cool if it didn't give the referrer any points/cash, until the user they have referred becomes Green in the log.

any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

jabristow

Post by jabristow » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:07 pm

expx wrote: Is it possible to make it so this mod only gives points/cash rewards to the referrer when the person they referred reaches a specified amount of posts? It's annoying the way it gives points immediatly, and it results in a lot of fake or inactive referrals, and so if there's a way to do this that would be great.For instance, you know this feature:

If a member has a post count equal to or higher then this amount, their profile link in the Referral Logs will turn green, otherwise stay red.
I think it would be cool if it didn't give the referrer any points/cash, until the user they have referred becomes Green in the log.

I would love to see this change implemented as well. This would prevent a lot of bogus referrals and make it so the people that are truly referring real people will get the credit they deserve.

No_Mercy

Post by No_Mercy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:15 am

Hey, I looked through like 30 pages of this topic. This is an error I get.

Sorry, but the referral plus data could not be found

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'forum_gcwrestling.REFER_PLUS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT COUNT(rp_id) AS rp_total FROM REFER_PLUS_TABLE WHERE refer_id = 2

Line : 184
File : usercp_viewprofile.php
Someone else got this problem but they fixed it themselves before someone helped them.

goranbaxy

Post by goranbaxy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:55 pm

How can I reword someone with points (so not cash mod) for refering someone to forum?
thanks!

P.S. mod is really great, great job!

Blue Boy

Post by Blue Boy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:03 pm

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25603-XLHZ/sillycom.com/includes/page_header.php on line 404

ktutorials

Post by ktutorials » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:11 am

Great one... i will try for my site now....

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”