[MODDB] Vehicle Garage 0.9.4

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

poyntesm wrote: slayer1011 -> Default settings allow guest to interact (Vote & Comment). So if you do not want them to be able to you turn off interact for guests.

is it weird that i cannot save changes? i take off the interact for guests, and it says my changes are saved, then when i go back to check them, its enabled again (checked) and i can still vote anonymously
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

All,

My laptop has died...and with it the fixed install script. I am posting from a friends PC. My windows partition seems to have got totally corrupt and all tricks I had have failed. So I am going to have to get a Linux install onto the box and try recover my data!!! So I am really sorry but I can not see me posting the fixed RC2 install for a few days. If anyone wants to get this mod installed just download the code from RC2 and the run the installer from RC1...there is no DB change. ZIP for RC1 is here

So download that zip and copy the install_garage.php file only. Use all other files from RC2.

Also my net access will be limited until I get it fixed...so if any of you spot questions you can answer it would be great if you could.

Thanks,
Esmond
mosport

Post by mosport »

thanks, that one ran successfully from what i could tell.
mosport

Post by mosport »

looks like the mod is working well.

couple of things that I am having minor issues with

1 - businesses added dont seem to show up ?
2 - i have a template based on a cross between subsilver & nosebleed & I cant seem to get the images to show up.

BUT still very happy :)
Goose95

Post by Goose95 »

hope you can get all your data back...

happend to me few month ago, lost all my personal photos (more than 2000, 2 years of memories :().

Just a suggestion for next release. In a garage vehicle, Views increase each time you refresh the page. Maybe a cookie thing could stop that...
Airbus A-380

Post by Airbus A-380 »

Goose95 wrote: The french language pack :
http://www.japancar.fr/garage_lang_french.zip

If you want to add this to rc2 ;)

You made a mistake on Fr Translation in your file lang_garage.php Line 519.

Code: Select all

---------------------- [ SEARCH]--------------------------------------

Votre véhicule a reçu un nouveau commentaire de la part de cette utilisateur.

---------------------- [ REPLACE BY]--------------------------------------

Votre véhicule a reçu un nouveau commentaire de la part de cet utilisateur.

Anyway , for my specific need I had to make aslo a special translation for spécial vehicle which are "VeloSolex".

Cheers
Last edited by Airbus A-380 on Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Goose95 -> Thankfully I have got access to the data now..I tried a suse10.0 install but it failed trying to resize my NTFS disk to create room for Linux. However I got a copy of Knoppix and within minutes of burning the CD I had access to the box, setup a samba server and started to copy all the data to a spare old laptop I had. I have to say Knoppix has been a lifesaver....its a truely excellent Linux LiveCD. Just need to replace the HD on my laptop and i will be back in business.
philre

Post by philre »

Hi, I have this error when I execute "install_garage.php" in the first time
Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 306

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 310

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 314

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 318

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 322

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 326

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 330

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 334

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 338

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 342

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 346

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 350

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 354

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 358

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 362

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 366

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 370

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 374

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 378

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 382

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 386

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 390

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 394

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 398

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 402

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 406

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 410

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 414

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 418

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 422

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 426

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 430

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 434

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 438

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 442

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 446

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 450

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 454

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 458

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 462

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 466

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 470

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 474

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 478

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 482

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 486

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 490

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 494

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 498

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 502

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 506

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 510

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 514

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 518

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 522

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 526

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 530

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 534

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 538

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 542

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 546

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 550

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 554

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 558

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 562

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/philgtt/public_html/phpBB2/install_garage.php on line 566

Could not query Garage config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'philgtt_atoc.phpbb_garage_rollingroad' doesn't exist

Array

Line : 576
File : install_garage.php

Do you now where I have an error ?

I have included the 76 Files and the 12 files to edit has like the origine
the root ./garage and ./garage/upload was create whis the good chmod
mosport

Post by mosport »

can anybody tell me which files calls the pictures that are missing from this page http://www.focusdevelopments.com.au/daihatsu/garage.php
it's these ones Image

philre i got that error once, when testing easymod preview. but when i did the full install it worked fine with the older .sql file.
MoparTalk.co.uk

Post by MoparTalk.co.uk »

Can anyone suggest a way, under 0.1.2 running on 2.0.17, that I can move a Garage file from one person to another easily?

I had to delete a username that got completely stuck (one of two I've had on 2.0.17), and move the guy's old garage entry to his new username.

I'm happy to edit stuff under phpmyadmin, but don't know where to start :(

Once this is done I'll have to think about 2.0.18 and getting my teeth into RC2 :) Wish I had more free time!
BigBlockMopar

Post by BigBlockMopar »

MoparTalk.co.uk wrote: Wish I had more free time!

Welcome to the group... :wink:

I'll be trying RC2 in a couple of days.
Still deciding on a template for a new forum. :?
Signatures are overrated...
mosport

Post by mosport »

mosport wrote: can anybody tell me which files calls the pictures that are missing from this page http://www.focusdevelopments.com.au/daihatsu/garage.php
it's these ones Image

anybody help on this one ?......thanks.
keffwazhere

Post by keffwazhere »

mosport wrote: can anybody tell me which files calls the pictures that are missing from this page http://www.focusdevelopments.com.au/daihatsu/garage.php
it's these ones Image

add apropriate entries to subSilver.cfg . See "Install Garage 0.9.1.txt" file.
mosport

Post by mosport »

Thanks keffwazhere works perfectly now :)

does anybody have any idea why business's dont show up once they have been approved by an admin ?
BigBlockMopar

Post by BigBlockMopar »

Esmond,
I've got the same "Array-key" Warning-errors with the install-script as mentioned earlier. Nothing changes in the Database.

Can you otherwise please just post or show the database SQL-query for a clean install?

I would like to do a clean RC2-install now, and do the SQL-query directly in phpMyAdmin.

Thanks.
Signatures are overrated...

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”