- posts.poster_id - change to new user_id (virtual user)
- topic.topic_poster - update to the virtual user if the post is the first post of the topic
- users.user_posts - increase the virtual user_posts by one and decrease the actual user_posts by one
- logs all changes in a new phpbb table called: phpbb_posts_author_change. Currently there is no UI to view this log file.
Version: 1.0.0 (Submitted to MODS DB)
Download: mod-Change_Author (Check here for latest infomation.)
(you will need to be registered on our forum to download the files - Register)
- 2005-10-11 - 1.0.0
* No changes from BETA 0.0.3
- 2005-09-08 - BETA 0.0.3
* Fixed error "Post_not_exist, Post:" when trying to move or delete posting [FIX BY: n0obie4life]
- 2005-07-28 - BETA 0.0.2
* Fixed icon_author display
+ Added 'View_Author' to lang_main.php so that lang_change_author.php is only called when actually changing the posting
- 2005-06-21 - BETA 0.0.1
This is the first release of this MOD.
There is no known issues or outstanding functionality.
- Script to view the audit file of posts changed ie the display of phpbb_posts_author_change from the admin panel.
- Ability for Admin users to post the inital posting as another user
- Add User_ID on Admin modifying the post to the audit file [REQ: kazper]
- Replace all username with this username in the whole board. [REQ: n0obie4life]
- Replace all username with this username in this partiticular forum. [REQ: n0obie4life]
- Replace all username with this username in this partiticular topic. [REQ: n0obie4life]
- Make notice line in post "Last edited by ...." optional [REQ: n0obie4life]
Please report bugs and ask support queries on at Triplentry Solutions Forum » phpBB MODs » MOD Other » Change Author of Post vX.X.X as this forum is continually monitored.