what is wrong with my blog?

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
mosmos

what is wrong with my blog?

Post by mosmos » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:50 pm

Hello,

I have just upload all the files to my website and i did everything what you want me to do it but i just cannot create any blog pages?? I also cannot see anything about the creation in my admin panel.
I have these links in my admin panel but i can't see any link to create a new blog.

Weblog Admin
  • -Action Choices
    -Configuration
    -Mood Choices
    -Weblog Templates
    -Tools & Management
I have none script or database error as well. When i click on "blog" link from the index, i get "No Blogs have been created. Please wait for one to be created or create one yourself." this message. But i don't have any create blog link neither in my index nor my profile page. Would you guys help me on that? thanks.

smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:25 am

Please ask for support in the appropriate topic, or ask the MOD Author privately. The MOD Development forum is not for general modification support topics,

locked.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”