[ABD] Report Posts (2.1.5)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
chatasos

Post by chatasos » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:25 pm

James78 wrote:
chatasos wrote:James78, i finally managed to reproduce your problem on my site too. :)
I'll try to have a fix ready until tomorrow. :wink:

Thanks for all your help.

Just one last question : Are you using extreme styles mod?

Yes, I have and am using the extreme syles mod.

Ok, the latest version should solve that problem now...

Report Posts 1.2.3c (MODDB) - Report Posts 2.1.5 (ALPHA)
Rebuild Search 2.4.0 (MODDB)
MOD Version Checker 1.2.0 (MODDB)
Mega Mail System 0.9.8 (ALPHA)
Pagination Select List & Input Box (MODDB)

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:27 pm

Version 2.1.3a is out:

Code: Select all

##	2005-10-02 - Version 2.1.3a (alpha)
##	- Fixed bug where missing some $lang vars in viewtopic.php (Thanks thunder88)
##	- Fixed an incompatibility with extreme styles mod (Thanks James78)
##	- Moved some includes into the if statement in page_tail.php
See 1st post for download link and details...

To update from the previous version (2.1.3) :
- copy over (overwrite) all files
- make the changes referring to viewtopic.php & page_tail.php

James78

Post by James78 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:45 pm

Yes, that fixed it :D . Thanks for your awesome support!

James78

Post by James78 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:28 am

1. can you make it so the admin (through the acp) can allow guests to report posts (if the option is disabled, the report image will be gone as usual)?
  2. I also think it'd be cool if you could make it so you can turn off the report system for certain forums. you don't have to add any of this, but it'd be nice :wink:
Edit: I just noticed that when you change the option in the acp that allows you to disable moderators to delete reports from the reports control panel, moderators still see the delete option, but when they try to delete a report, it tells them they aren't authorized to delete it. Can you make it so when that option is disabled, the delete option won't appear for moderators, but will appear for admins? again, that'll release some frustration moderators may get when they try to delete a report and it tells them they can't.
  1. = I don't care about this option very much
  2. = I (and other people) could really use a option like this because it'd be very useful.

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:24 am

James78 wrote: [*]can you make it so the admin (through the acp) can allow guests to report posts (if the option is disabled, the report image will be gone as usual)?

I don't really think this would be of any use, since an unknown reporter can cause only trouble. Imagine what would happen if every possible guest could report a post!
James78 wrote: [*]I also think it'd be cool if you could make it so you can turn off the report system for certain forums.

This seems useful enough, but i'll have to think a lot about its implementation, since it requires quite a lot of coding.
James78 wrote: Edit: I just noticed that when you change the option in the acp that allows you to disable moderators to delete reports from the reports control panel, moderators still see the delete option, but when they try to delete a report, it tells them they aren't authorized to delete it. Can you make it so when that option is disabled, the delete option won't appear for moderators, but will appear for admins? again, that'll release some frustration moderators may get when they try to delete a report and it tells them they can't.

That will be fixed with some other things that have to do with drop-down menus.

iotc247

Post by iotc247 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:37 am

Why is report.php displaying blank?

Edit: Also

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_post_details() (previously declared in /home/admin/domains/iotc247.com/public_html/includes/functions_post.php:1198) in /home/admin/domains/iotc247.com/public_html/includes/functions_report.php on line 1127
I figured to add a if ( !function_exists(get_post_details) ) to it so that it doesn't get this error.. (Runing ch 2.1.1 rc6)

Update: the include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx); on line 230 is causing the error.. Are there any incompatibilities with this mod?

Update: My fix for the existing function doesn't work as the functions are different it appears.
- Support Links -
[ Support Template ] :: [ Knowledge Base ] :: [ Modification Search ]

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:42 am

iotc247, can you make a copy of functions_post.php in your server, rename it functions_post.txt and post here the link?

Also, do you know what other mods you are using?

iotc247

Post by iotc247 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:39 pm

Yes and I would rather not list them as it would take alot of time unless you really want them.. However I can tell you the ones that cause the most problems: Category Heirarchy 2.1.1 RC6 with Extended Templates.

Here is the link

http://iotc247.com/files/functions_post.txt
- Support Links -

WinstonFl

Post by WinstonFl » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:55 pm

Hey, I updated to the latest version but now have another problem.

In the admin control panel on the "Reasons/Actions" page, there are 4 different sections. "Report Reasons" & "Report Actions" are each shown twice.

And I can add a reason and 'update' and it will show on the proper page, but nothing is showing on this box. I.E. I can't edit or take away any of the choices that already exist. When I add one, it adds correctly to the page (i.e. If I add a report reason it will show when reporting) but nothing is appearing in the admin control panel.

I've also noticed, even if set for more, that it only appears to be showing the last 4 reports, even if I keep setting it higher.

Thanks!!

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:34 pm

iotc247 wrote: Yes and I would rather not list them as it would take alot of time unless you really want them.. However I can tell you the ones that cause the most problems: Category Heirarchy 2.1.1 RC6 with Extended Templates.

Here is the link

http://iotc247.com/files/functions_post.txt

As it seems there is a conflict with mod "Notify includes post message".
If you want to correct this by yourself, you can search in files "report.php", "viewpost_reports.php" & "functions_report.php" for

get_post_details
and replace it with

rp_get_post_details
Or if you can wait until later, i'm going to upload a new version which will include this fix.

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:56 pm

WinstonFl wrote: Hey, I updated to the latest version but now have another problem.

In the admin control panel on the "Reasons/Actions" page, there are 4 different sections. "Report Reasons" & "Report Actions" are each shown twice.

And I can add a reason and 'update' and it will show on the proper page, but nothing is showing on this box. I.E. I can't edit or take away any of the choices that already exist. When I add one, it adds correctly to the page (i.e. If I add a report reason it will show when reporting) but nothing is appearing in the admin control panel.

WinstonFl, maybe you run again all the sql queries? If you did so, you'll have ended up with double entries in some tables.
WinstonFl wrote: I've also noticed, even if set for more, that it only appears to be showing the last 4 reports, even if I keep setting it higher.

Thanks!!

I guess you must have missed something while updating.

Did you copied all *.tpl files to their appropriate directories?

The file "templates/subSilver/admin/report_data_body.tpl" should have the following as its 1st line:

<!-- $Id: report_data_body.tpl,v 2.1.3.0 2005/09/30 19:32:23 chatasos Exp $ -->
If not, you didn't update it.

If the problem continues, i would recommend to delete both admin tables and create them from the beginning, in order to be sure everything is done according to the instructions. If you want to do this, just run the following sql queries in phpmyadmin:

TRUNCATE TABLE `phpbb_reports_data`;

INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (1, 'Wrong forum', 'The message has been posted in a wrong forum', 0, 20, 1);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (2, 'Bad words', 'The post contains bad words', 0, 30, 1);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (3, 'Double post', 'User has already posted the same message before', 0, 40, 1);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (4, 'Spam', 'The post contains spam', 0, 50, 1);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (5, 'User banned', 'User was banned from the forum', 0, 40, 2);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (6, 'Post deleted', 'Post was deleted from the topic', 0, 20, 2);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (7, 'Post moved', 'Post was moved to another topic', 0, 50, 2);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (8, 'Post edited', 'Post was edited', 0, 30, 2);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (9, 'Other', 'Everything else', 1, 10, 1);
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_data` (`data_id`, `data_name`, `data_desc`, `data_comments`, `data_order`, `data_code`) VALUES (10, 'Other', 'Everything else', 1, 10, 2);

TRUNCATE TABLE `phpbb_reports_config`;

INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('email_notification', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_mods_delete', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_mods_pm', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_mods_email', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('reports_per_page', '10');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('actions_per_report', '3');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('default_reports_status', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_multiple_reports', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_users_own', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_users_edit', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_users_delete', '1');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('users_flood_interval', '15');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('color_status_open', 'red');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('color_status_closed', 'green');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('color_status_reopened', 'orange');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('user_panels', 'report_info,1,1|post_info,1,0|user_reports_info,1,0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_reports_config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('mod_panels', 'report_info,1,1|post_info,1,0|poster_info,1,0|action_info,1,0');
Last edited by chatasos on Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

iotc247

Post by iotc247 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:58 pm

thanks that worked..
- Support Links -

chatasos

Post by chatasos » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:41 pm

Version 2.1.4 is out:

##	2005-10-04 - Version 2.1.4 (alpha)
##	- Added sorting capability (per report date/status/action date) while viewing reports
##	- Optimized code in functions get_report_details() & get_report_action_details()
##	- Optimized some sql queries when checking for non-existent posts/reports
##	- Fixed bug when going back after acting on many reports and no action was selected or no comments were entered
##	- Changed some function names to avoid conflicts with other mods
##	- Many small fixes
See 1st post for download link and details...

To update from the previous version (2.1.3a) :
- copy over (overwrite) all files
- run the following sql queries in phpmyadmin

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_reports_posts` ADD `report_action_time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_reports_actions` ADD `action_id` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY FIRST;

hojko

Post by hojko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:31 am

Please add lang text from reports_view.tpl etc... to lang life ;)

<td class="genmed" valign="top"><b>Reasons:</b></td>
					<td class="genmed">{postrow.REASONS}</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="genmed" valign="top"><b>Comments:</b></td>
					<td class="genmed">{postrow.COMMENTS}</td>
etc...

iotc247

Post by iotc247 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:47 am

Any new file edit changes or just upload the new files in the zip?
- Support Links -

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”