[ABD] WYSIWYG Mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
cavallino

Re: [ALPHA] WYSIWYG Mod

Post by cavallino »

emma1989 wrote:Haha.. I developed my own instead of waiting for hans :) Give the guy a break.. go learn javascript and a bit of php maybe, and make your own - you could have done that in a year 8-) hehe!
c'mon emma, share your work and knowledge with us and start develop ur own one ;)

emma1989

Post by emma1989 »

I have developed my own one 8-)
Emma - phpBB forum owner - consider me a "noob" :?

A good friend of mine is looking for phpBB Developers / Gurus for major new phpBB based project - check it out if you're interested! :)

cavallino

Post by cavallino »

I understand you developed your own one,
can you show it to us? a screenshot in action? C'mon emma, you can do it if you want! :D Be proud of urself and show us ur.... hard work! :mrgreen: I dont wanna consider you a noob 4eva :D
Last edited by cavallino on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavallino

Post by cavallino »

double post, sorry ;) <---- noob :mrgreen:

emma1989

Post by emma1989 »

haha, noob in terms of phpbb.com maybe :)

Here's a screenshot...

I cant issue it in mod form really, because I have made several edits, my phpbb is heavily modified anyway and I don't keep a record of what I have edited :)

:D

A good friend of mine is looking for phpBB Developers / Gurus for major new phpBB based project - check it out if you're interested! :)

crazyMichel1

Post by crazyMichel1 »

Hm,

unfortunately you don't use cvs/subversion or eclipse (local history), do you?
Would you mind showing your sources to me so that I could try to make a mod?

cavallino

Post by cavallino »

hey emma, i'm not satisfied, I wanted a screenshot with some written text in the posting field, with different formats and colours, to see better how your wysiwyg works in some sort of virtual action... lol :D like that it seems a normal advanced bbcode box mod... c'mon, you can do it emma!

egyptghost

Post by egyptghost »

Any Updates.....?
any news ? :?

emma1989

Post by emma1989 »

no :twisted:

cavallino

Post by cavallino »

emma1989 wrote:no :twisted:
evil girl...
she probably has some other interests now... :cry:
or maybe she's taking too much time photoshopping her mod ... :mrgreen: and she figured out the time its not worth it...

DeViAnThans3

Post by DeViAnThans3 »

Dear people,

Sorry for my late response. Since my last post in July, I had no time to work on this anymore. As you might have noticed, the last release of this MOD was 2 years ago (end 2005). That's quite a while, and the MOD is more than outdated I believe.

Two months ago I also had a harddrive failure at my laptop, which issued that the latest never-released modifications to the MOD were lost. Since 2005 quite a lot of new WYSIWYG modifications appeared; of which some were integrating well.

Recently, also phpBB 3 was released. I decided to no longer support this mod (not that I provided much support last months ;) ), and no longer develop it any further. I initially considered making a new WYSIWYG mod for phpBB 3, but I soon found out that the MOD of eCardMax was already ported to phpBB 3, and integrated extremely well with phpBB - which ever was the strongest point of my WYSIWYG Mod, I believe.

I'm now up to started learning phpBB 3 basics, and have a "new" project in mind. Basically, that idea was already made up by me in 2006, and was intended to be programmed for phpBB 2. But I never came further than the admin backend. :mrgreen:

I now want to make serious work of it, for phpBB 3. If you'ld like to help (testing, suggesting, pushing me to work on etc :twisted: ) you're free to contact me instantly by PM. I'll be pleased to provide you privately with all details of the MOD I'm up to, and of which I think it has at least as much potential as a WYSIWYG mod.

Now, it's my duty to ask a moderator to close this thread. This MOD is now officially unsupported. Any developpers who'ld like to work further on this MOD with the old 2005 code, may drop me a line by PM, even though you'll have to make it compatible again with .22 !

I thank everyone who contributed to this thread and had continued interest in this MOD. I will never forget that this was my very first phpBB mod, and neither that it was my first step in the world of PHP open source programmers.

Thank you!
hans
I only provide support via the appropriate topics! Please no PM or mails! :)
My MODs :: [BETA] Facebook Connect

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

Topic locked as its abd by the MOD author.

DeViAnThans3: If you want to have the topic unlocked, please send me a PM.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”