[DISC] TorrentPier BitTorrent Tracker MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
jeevan25

Post by jeevan25 »

thank you very much. it was succcessfully run. this is a good mod. but i get this error. pls help.

Code: Select all

Couldn't update Extension Informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE WHERE ext_id = 29' at line 1

UPDATE phpbb_extensions SET UPDATE WHERE ext_id = 29

Line : 144
File : admin_extensions.php
i get it when i try to create torrent extension. i created and uploaded a torrent but it said invalid format. so i went to acp and created one. torrent extension was already there but dont know why i got eeror when uploading. i try to create a new one and got that error. pls help. thanks.
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

So the extention was already there before you installed the mod huh? Try going into your database and manually removing the record for the torrent extention. Then proceed to recreate the extention.
nibraz

Post by nibraz »

@!Aaru Bui yes its phpbb plus but its based on forum phpbb 2.0.18 so it shud work i guess.
nibraz

Post by nibraz »

Here look: http://v020.cammail.net/test/tracker.php
It does work. Only it doesnt show any ratio info.
HipHopBoard

Post by HipHopBoard »

I installed the pre-modded pack successfully, but I can't seed. I make the torrent file and then when I open the .torrent file that I attached, it won't start.
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

nibraz.... TorrentPier doesn't accept external torrents...

HipHopBoard: what error is given by the tracker? and if your client doesn't show it, can you send me a test torrent or something?
nibraz

Post by nibraz »

Does someone know, how to move the DL-List block to underneath the attachment body? and also in a topic where people download torrents and the dl-list block which shows peers in full details that details all are in white :?
Oncall24

Post by Oncall24 »

i have this strange error any idea why?

Warning: Illegal string offset: -1 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/torrent_show_dl_list.php on line 150

thx
TheSa|nt

Post by TheSa|nt »

Argh!! I installed it...everything seems ok...but when I go to either option in the admin control...the page is blank...thus I cannot access the settings for anything :(
Oncall24

Post by Oncall24 »

try to reupload them, are you using portal? or normal phpbb?
TheSa|nt

Post by TheSa|nt »

I have tried reuploading them. I am using normal phpbb.
I have tried reuploading them a few times actually. Checked the files...all seem good...upload them...go to ACP...blank....view source...only seems to load the style (css) information and that's it.
After the </style> there is just..

<title>Forums - </title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#252424" text="#c3c3c3" link="#FFFFFF" vlink="#FFFFFF">

<a name="top"></a>

I also have an issue to deal with that friggin eXtreme Styles mod an the friggin
Warning: Unknown(.../counter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
...../forum/includes/template.php(929) : eval()'d code on line 159 blah blah blah lines of code on my main index.
but that's a whole 'nother story :/

Leave it to me to have trouble... :(
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

the files for the two admin panel pages are:
admin/admin_bt_forum_cfg.php
admin/admin_bt_tracker_cfg.php
language/lang_english/lang_admin_bt.php
templates/subSilver/admin/bt_forum_cfg_body.tpl
templates/subSilver/admin/bt_tracker_cfg_body.tpl

maybe that would help you find the problem...

As for the ES mod, I suppose you've installed some other mods that changed the template.php?

We've had a little progress in the development of the mod and now we have a scrape.
http://filesoup.co.uk/forum/index.php?s ... ntry983253
TheSa|nt

Post by TheSa|nt »

All files are properly uploaded. I reuploaded them all again...still the same thing. It simply is just not processing anything below the <style>'s.

It processes the </head> <title> <body> but nothing underneath...

It is as though it does not include the tpl file properly or whatnot. I changed the path to the tpl to the full path within the php file an still produces the same result. So it sees all the files...just something is stopping the data from displaying/printing/including below the body tag.

As for ES, I found the error...it was in the index_body.tpl. Just had to change the include to a full path instead of .../counter.php and fix the chmod of the db file for the count it kept.
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

TorrentPier 0.3.6 Released.

Changes:
- Added a scrape
- Allowed the amount of guest completes to be recorded as well.

EDIT:

TorrentPier 0.3.6.1 Released.

Changes:
- Improved the scrape to allow it to work without an info hash.
mozes

Post by mozes »

Thx Aaru Bui
i build it in my version, (not the mod version. but the complete version off torrentpier...

everything seems to work okee.. :D

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”