[DISC] TorrentPier BitTorrent Tracker MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

An update on the development. I've improved the Upload/Download Stats Hack which allows you to see the stats in the memberlist. Now it also includes sorting. This will be included in the next version.

http://www.digimonhimitsu.com/Temp/Uplo ... 20Hack.txt

Demo: http://forum.digimonhimitsu.com/memberlist.php
Quake-69

Post by Quake-69 »

I see a major rework on the memberslist ratio show.. But I'm thinking on this.. since the "members" see all other ppl's downloads and uploads. Is it really thier business how much for say I've downloaded and or uploaded. Wouldn't it be maybe have an option of only mod's+ seeing only the uploads and downloads. And members only seeing the ratio

I was thinking on something like

Code: Select all

If (&user[user_level] ==MOD){
then so on with the up and dn... Keeping the ratio stat clear for memebers...
Sound good?

Quake

BTW, Good work on the scrape. Finally now am able to upload to other torrent search places. I was trying to work on that myself. But didn't think of the hash part of it and couldn't get it to work out right.. Used a major torrent search place for refference on the script and it would never accept it. Loaded in yours and it went in like yesterdays news. 2 thumbs up 8)

Also another thing, A way to tell if a person is active or passive. Meaning? If a person is Connectable or Not Connectable. Maybe with a Display under a person's profile displaying one or the other. Myself I use a Portal with info and such on the front page. Maybe Under the persons info in the Portal with the info of <green>active</green>/<red>passive</red> - <green>Connectable</green>/<red>Not Connectable</red>
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

Yes... I've seen that connectable thing on other private trackers... not really sure how they got there but I'll look in on it. As for hiding the stats, perhaps we should make it like the email address. where the user can choose to show it or not.
Quake-69

Post by Quake-69 »

Aaru Bui wrote: Yes... I've seen that connectable thing on other private trackers... not really sure how they got there but I'll look in on it.

portal.php
find

//bt
Add before/after

// User connectable
$sockres = @fsockopen($row["ip"], $row["port"], $errno, $errstr, 3);
           if (!$sockres)
             $user_connectable = ("<span style=color:lime>active</span>");
           else
           {
         $user_connectable = ("<span style=color:red>passive</span>");
       @fclose($sockres);
	}
find

'U_NAME_LINK' => $name_link,
Add after

'U_USER_CONNECTABLE' => $user_connectable,
portal_body.tpl
find

<!-- //bt -->
Add before/after ?

{U_USER_CONNECTABLE}<br />
This is what I came up with. But the only problem with it is I aint got enough traffic to find out if it really works. Also I'm thinking it needs to be associated with the announce? Being that it needs to check the persons port for the tracker/torrent/client which ever one.

On the Ratio Dn/Up I still think it would be better if it was just having the Dn / Up vissible to MOD+ user's. How about Having Both choices and let the owner of the tracker decide on what one to put in? Trying to get more Options into this Tracker. :D Right
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

$sockres = @fsockopen($ip, $port, $errno, $errstr, 5);
			if (!$sockres)
				$connectable = "no";
			else
			{
				$connectable = "yes";
				@fclose($sockres);
			}
This is from TBDev and it returns me as passive when it shouldn't be...

I even tried directly putting my info in it but it still didn't work yet it returns me as connectable on this other tracker I go to.
thang422

pre mod..

Post by thang422 »

Hi iwas wondering if you could tell me what version of attach and the styel and the phpbb is in the premodifed torrent... I installed but I would like to know for futher references.
thang
MaddoxX

Post by MaddoxX »

and i would like to know when the new version comes cuz thats when im going to install it :>
:D
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

thang422: just read the forum/misc/mods.txt file..

you know... we don't really need to ban any clients... what for? name a client that ignores the private tag on the tracker or on the torrents... is it just me or does my BitComet actually accept that tag?
AZEN

external torrents

Post by AZEN »

Hi,
Thankx for this mod Aaru Bui, he works nice. But when i have external torrents from my btit tracker for example , he doesnt seem show my torrents in the list of (http://www.example.org/tracker.php) unless the torrent was registered with the url of the internal torrent pier phpbb (http://www.example.org/bt/announce.php) . Then, I want that only administrators of the forum can upload torrent files.
Can you help me, plz ?

ps: Happy New Year everybody
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

TorrentPier does not support external torrents. As for limiting uploads, just configure the Attachment MOD to only allow Admins.
MaddoxX

Post by MaddoxX »

Aaru Bui wrote: TorrentPier does not support external torrents. As for limiting uploads, just configure the Attachment MOD to only allow Admins.

Doesn't that disable posting attachments for users on the board itself?
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

well... you could make a forum just for posting torrents and not allow it to attach anything else
Oncall24

Post by Oncall24 »

can someone help with a ratio system, or wait time system.

thx in advance

regards
Aaru Bui

Post by Aaru Bui »

There is apparently a little error in the new version of the MOD. This may not apply to all of you depending on when you downloaded the zip file. Guest completes are stored in the field where registered completes are stored when they should be in a separate field. To fix this, you need to run the following fix and manually go into the table and fix up the complete_count value.

Fix:

# 
#-----[ OPEN ]--------------------------------------------- 
# 
bt/includes/tr_announcer.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
# 
if ($guest && ($completed || ($seeder && !$lp_inf)))
{
	include_once(INC_TR_FUNC_USER);

// Increment completed counter for this torrent
	update_tor_complete_count($torrent_id);
}

#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]---------------------------------------------
# 
if ($guest && ($completed || ($seeder && !$lp_inf)))
{
	include_once(INC_TR_FUNC_USER);

// Increment completed counter for this torrent
	update_tor_complete_count_guest($torrent_id);
}
MaddoxX

Post by MaddoxX »

Are torrents that are not on the tracker going to be supported? I read in this topic that there are several problems with it ?

And hmm how would you do it if:
Only the admin/moderators can post/make torrents but that all other sections users can still add .torrents but not to tracker

With this I mean, that you can setup the torrent tracker so it only looks in that forum to check attachment mod.

hmm maybe possible but prolly not :> I think im going to install it for as it is now :P

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”