Page 6 of 8

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:01 am
by Quake-69
Oncall24 wrote: can someone help with a ratio system, or wait time system.

thx in advance

regards


Well I'm pretty sure I could. But right now I was looking into making an upload for this script

Check the Upload here.

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:04 am
by sala12
//edit
my mistake :oops:

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:19 am
by Oncall24
ur the man quak thk u very much man, ill be waitting for your great work, as always.

good luck to all

regards

°°

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:33 pm
by kd2
Very good work,
i really like this tracker integrated in phpbb, but is possible u make a premodded version using last mods (Xtreme mod, attach mod) and board (2.0.19)?

The actually premodded version on torrentpier.com is old and based on 2.0.17, i've try to update but i suck in php code, and either easymod and patch only way don't work on this version! :(

Thanks again!

Kd2

Re: °°

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:15 pm
by Quake-69
kd2 wrote: Very good work,
i really like this tracker integrated in phpbb, but is possible u make a premodded version using last mods (Xtreme mod, attach mod) and board (2.0.19)?

The actually premodded version on torrentpier.com is old and based on 2.0.17, i've try to update but i suck in php code, and either easymod and patch only way don't work on this version! :(

Thanks again!

Kd2


Was already thinking on that. but the code change link on here for 2.0.17 to 2.0.18 is corrupted. waiting on a link to it or a fix for there link. And yes it'd be 2.0.19 when finished. not putting the code changes for 2.0.19 till the code changes for 2.0.18 go in. 8O


Edit:: Found a place that had the zip. going to update this.

Re: °°

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:17 pm
by kd2
And yes it'd be 2.0.19 when finished.


Ah thanks thanks for info,
so i wait full version so i can drop actually forum and install directly new one with tracker! :)

Kd

Re: °°

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:10 am
by Quake-69
kd2 wrote:
And yes it'd be 2.0.19 when finished.


Ah thanks thanks for info,
so i wait full version so i can drop actually forum and install directly new one with tracker! :)

Kd


I finished the updating the full install you can catch it here. phpBB Tracker
There hacks that have not been included, so you can install them after a fresh install.

Thanks,
Quake

Re: °°

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:40 am
by kd2
Quake-69 wrote: I finished the updating the full install you can catch it here. phpBB Tracker
There hacks that have not been included, so you can install them after a fresh install.
Thanks,
Quake


Well done, thanks, i try this today! :)
Reply later and report result of my tests! :)

Kd2

ERROR

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:45 pm
by kd2
---

ERROR

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:46 pm
by kd2
Hi,
iv'e copy all the files in the "forum" directory to "phpBB" dir on my remote server but when i try to install it an error occur :

Code: Select all

An error has occurred during installation 
An error occurred trying to update the database
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate latin1_bin NOT NULL default '', user_id mediumint(9)

-- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Table structure for table `phpbb_bt_tracker` -- CREATE TABLE phpbb_bt_tracker ( torrent_id mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', peer_id char(20) character set latin1 collate latin1_bin NOT NULL default '', user_id mediumint(9) NOT NULL default '0', ip char(8) character set latin1 collate latin1_bin NOT NULL default '0', port smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uploaded bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', downloaded bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', complete_percent bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', seeder tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', last_stored_up bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', last_stored_down bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', stat_last_updated int(11) NOT NULL default '0', speed_up mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', speed_down mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', update_time int(11) NOT NULL default '0', expire_time int(11) NOT NULL default '0', KEY torrent_id (torrent_id), KEY user_id (user_id) ) ENGINE=HEAP DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 
What's happen ?

KD

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:14 pm
by MaddoxX
TorrentPier_MOD_0.3.6.1.zip

does this include the hacks that are on : http://torrentpier.sytes.net/viewforum.php?f=7

Request!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:27 pm
by gixty
hi,

I would like to request: Images for each category.

thnx

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:17 am
by Aaru Bui
Version 0.3.6.5 Released.

Re: Request!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:57 pm
by Quake-69
gixty wrote: hi,

I would like to request: Images for each category.

thnx


Here is what I used for my tracker site.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... forum+icon

Re: Request!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:07 pm
by gixty
Quake-69 wrote:
gixty wrote:hi,

I would like to request: Images for each category.

thnx


Here is what I used for my tracker site.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... forum+icon


big thnx :)