[ABD] AJAXed (MMW)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
mircesco

Re: [RC6] AJAXed 2.0.9 (MMW)

Post by mircesco »

Hello and thansk for this mod.

I have some problems using this mod. I try this mod on IE6, IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.3, Opera 9. I use Ajaxed 2.0.9. I try this as admin and user also. My site: http://www.socio.ro

First, inline edit doesn't work for me at all. I have to switch to full edit all the time and users also. Strange, if i didn't make any changes into inline area, i can press "save" button

Second problem: i can't delete a post using regular way (from topic) and when i try to remove it from forum i receive "Ajax time out". Same message in Firefox when i try to move a topic, in IE 6/7 work fine.

That's all for the moment :)

Thanks
*=Matt=*

Post by *=Matt=* »

Hello mircesco,
I don't know why you are getting those bugs off hand but I'll look at it after school.

I have decided to use Prototype in AJAXed. It seems to work much better with some sorta of structure helping AJAXed.
mircesco

Post by mircesco »

Hello Matt

Any idea where to look for my first problem? I see i can't edit subject in forum and topic also. Same problem with message body, have to switch to full edit every time

Thanks
Solinarius

Post by Solinarius »

Hi.
I've got problem with non-english characters, my charset is ISO-8859-2, and that ajax menu i see used utf-8, so, i can't display it correctly :(
Second problem is how this menu looks - if you have subSilver on your board is not so bad, but different styles do not looks very well.
If you have a minute, help me with that two, please.
Thanks in advice
www.lastinn.info -rpg online ;)
racken

Post by racken »

Ive installed this mod but the parts like the post preview and username list don't work. It just shows up my home page in the place where the username list of the post preview should be, and ive no idea why :(

to see for yourself http://www.we-link.co.uk/PMphpBB/search.php and type something in the search for user bit
WeBid - open source PHP auction script
*=Matt=*

Post by *=Matt=* »

racken wrote:Ive installed this mod but the parts like the post preview and username list don't work. It just shows up my home page in the place where the username list of the post preview should be, and ive no idea why :(

to see for yourself http://www.we-link.co.uk/PMphpBB/search.php and type something in the search for user bit
from what I can tell did you do this part of the installation
#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
templates/subSilver/search_body.tpl
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
<form action="{S_SEARCH_ACTION}" method="POST">
#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
method="POST"
#
#-----[ IN-LINE AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
name="post"
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
<td class="row2" colspan="2" valign="middle"><span class="genmed"><input type="text" style="width: 300px" class="post" name="search_author" size="30" /></span></td>
#
#
name="search_author"
#
#
{AJAXED_USER_LIST_1}
#
#
</span>
#
#
{AJAXED_USER_LIST_2}
If you did by any chance do you have it disabled in the admin panel?
KClaisse

Post by KClaisse »

KClaisse wrote:I have this installed on my PHPBB v2.0.22 and everytime someone double clicks to open the quick menu, the menu appears in the upper-left corner of the page. So on long topics, you have to scroll up just to see it. Is there an easy fix for this?
*=Matt=*

Post by *=Matt=* »

oaky okay I got ot go for the weekend. GOing out of town with my girlfriend. I'll be back sunday or monday. I'll take a look at all the problems then. I'm also planning to NOT make AJAXed 3.0.0 for phpBB 2.x.x and jsut convert what i have done to phpBB 3.x.x cause I think thats what everyone is using now. I think lol.
IPB_Refugee
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Post by IPB_Refugee »

Welcome back, Matt!

To have a fully AJAXed MOD for Olympus would be great. All we have til now are some smaller Ajax MODs and an announcement:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=548215

Have a nice weekend!
Wolfgang
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

No, not everyone is moving to phbb3 just yet. It would be nice if you could still support this MOD for phpbb2 and release your next version. :)
*=Matt=*

Post by *=Matt=* »

Yeah I see Peter77sx. It wouldn't really make any sense to have made the whole MOD pretty much for phpBB2 and just go and convert it to phpBB3. I'll publish it for phpBB2 first then convert it for phpBB3.

My timeline thing is gonna be like this.
-Finished the parts that need finishing.
--Like some of the admin panel AJAXed stuff.
-Make install file and SQL installer. (The only problem that I have now is I wish I woulda made an instation file as I was producing this MOD whatever.
-The Publish :)

I wanta plan it have it sometime by or before this weekend coming up.
mplayerpro

Post by mplayerpro »

Having a small problem. The mod works great, but for some reason, these 2 values are showing in the registration page and I cant seem to remove them. They only appeared after I installed the mod. I supplied a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3646/f ... lemdc2.jpg
DarElik
Name: Darrell

Post by DarElik »

Seems the links in the first post aren't working for the download. Getting an Internal Server Error (500) with 'em. I can get to the site with the second link (the one for the "stable" version), but can't get a download to work.

Anybody have a mirror or alternate DL spot? ;)

Thx
valval

Post by valval »

Any news on this?
krisbfunk

Post by krisbfunk »

same problem here with the quick edit menu being positioned on the upper left corner of page, and not scrolling with the page. Happens in Netscape and Firefox.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”