[ABD] AJAXed (MMW)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
krisbfunk

Re: [RC6] AJAXed 2.0.9 (MMW)

Post by krisbfunk » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:27 pm

I get this when attempting to delete a post when "Topic - Delete Post The ability to delete a post while viewing the topic." is enabled.

Code: Select all

r /> Warning: Missing argument 9 for delete_post() in /public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 622
+:
on another note:

I'd like to add the expand text box option (+/-) that is available when 'quick editing' to the regular text box in posting_body.tpl. What code do i need to add?

NeoID

Post by NeoID » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:14 pm

Great mod, I'm using it on my site, anyway, there is one thing I just can't find..
What's the filename of the file that's displayed after deleting a post that says: "You have successfully deleted this topic and its post in it!"
Norsk Anime Forum
http://www.AnimeNord.com

NeoID

Post by NeoID » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:06 pm

When I post a message and then try to edit it in order to add some more text, the screen goes blank after I click on submit and the whole thread is blanked out.
Anyone who knows where the error might be located? I didn't have this error when I installed this mod on another board...

Please help, my board is offline as long as the problem continuous to exist.

Thanks
Norsk Anime Forum
http://www.AnimeNord.com

Kriznik

Re: [DEV] AJAXed (MMW)

Post by Kriznik » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:39 pm

maybe im stupid, but where i can download it???

WebSnail

Post by WebSnail » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:50 am

Much as I hate to say this, the development of this mod seems to have stalled and/or been dropped.

The author (according to his profile) still visits but no longer posts and the domain where all the dev code is hosted has a "for sell" notice on it. No idea what has happened as there doesn't appear to be any indication of disatisfaction or "no time" in his last post.

A clue that things haven't gone well however is that the author edited his original post and the download now points back to the original ALPHA code:
"Last edited by *=Matt=* on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:58 am, edited 90 times in total."

I was able to locate what I think is the last version here:
http://ajaxed.glitchvault.com/download/ ... 2.0.9c.zip

... but it's anyones guess as to how long it'll be available for...

Bottom line it seems this mod is dead (reporting to dev mod team)

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm

Iam going to lock this topic for now as abd, *=Matt=*, if you want to have it reopened, please send me a PM.

Locked.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”