[BETA] phpBB Rivals v0.11.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Joe$moe

Post by Joe$moe »

Next time listen to me when I say send me the code before you lose it again :wink:

Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

Well, I installed what you had so far and i didnt see anything for managing the ladders yet.

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

U can add ladders via SQL, but I do not have a acp made yet.

markmid

Post by markmid »

A.I. BOT wrote: U can add ladders via SQL, but I do not have a acp made yet.

Great mod :)

Do you really mean it when you say you wouldn't mind addons being made? I think it would be nice to do some Cash or job mod, intergration.

Cash paid for various position in the clan, leader, second etc.

Alternatively a job requirement that needs player to be in clan A and position B.

Or ideally a pool of cash or points for the clan which they pay their members out of, would be amazing for an RPG board.

Anyway thanks for the hard work; I will continue to test for you, when I get my test board back up and running with my new changes.

Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

A.I. BOT wrote: U can add ladders via SQL, but I do not have a acp made yet.

Ah, ok. I will wait til you get all that done before I test it.

MewDragon

Post by MewDragon »

Allright. Install worked this time. But there's no links anywhere, like to edit clans or anything like that. It said I successfully made a clan though, so that's good.

So exactly how do you go about finding the other stuff?

Sorry and thanks.

Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

You have to type in modes off of the mercury.php file. For example, mercury.php?mode=1.

MewDragon

Post by MewDragon »

Allright... :| Anyway we could put up some kinda base page which would show all these links? This seems to be very complicated. Kinda like we've got the base structure of a clans mod but not all the stuff inbetween. Still, it's definitley looking better than others I've been looking at. I assume once Bot's got some more times on his hands he'll look into that kinda stuff.

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

?mode=1 is add clan
?mode=6 is clan control panel

addons, erm im not planning to make nor add them in.

edit: time, yes, starting wed ill be at havin my exames over with and can be coding then

markmid

Post by markmid »

hey sorry I meant would you mind if I worked on a cash mod addon to go with your mod :).

I think the two would work really well together.

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

Yip sure, just if ur gonna use any large ammount of my code or w/e be sure to include me in the copyright...

I got one more exam to go...and then i can startw orkin again :D, got biology tomorrow >.< hard up test 3 hours long.

markmid

Post by markmid »

A.I. BOT wrote: Yip sure, just if ur gonna use any large ammount of my code or w/e be sure to include me in the copyright...

I got one more exam to go...and then i can startw orkin again :D, got biology tomorrow >.< hard up test 3 hours long.

Thank you and good luck with the test :)

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

im done my exames, i got a blizzard agian (sigh 3 blizzard sin one week now) so by the looks of it so far i wont have school tomorrow so teh aim for today and otmorrow is to work on ladder views

n00bstorm

Post by n00bstorm »

coo :wink:

socomcasper

Post by socomcasper »

It would be great to have some sort of README file so that we could know what each of the fields responds to. That way when we create ladders via SQL, we know what the table fields are.

BTW: Glad to see this up and running again.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”