[BETA] phpBB Rivals v0.11.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Dan39

Post by Dan39 »

<3 sooo sexy lol, uve recoded this thing too many times lol, ur the best =]

it just keeps getting better, except when u decided to change its name to mercury, luckly its back to rivals =D
Trigun-

Post by Trigun- »

nice to see things are getting better and better!
Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

How dare you post and not provide a link to the zip. :cry:
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

Well you can see what I got done so far I sappose, I mean just look at the code because I still have some things to do:

Sexy-up some HTML
Add header links
Test the code (nvr done that yet (forgot my ftp pass :P))
Add SQL installer

but anyways: http://205.251.205.161:8001/rivals_mod.tar.gz (this is not to install just to look :))

I am in the procress of moving to a new city and things I should have all the to-do items done by thursday :D
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

http://205.251.205.161:8001/rivals_mod.tar :)

All code is done. (do not install this though, yet).

TO-DO before I can release BETA:
- Get SQL (forgot my cPanel password, workin on gettin it)
- Make install.txt
- Make db_update.php :)
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

BETA released, please read every word I wrote on the first post, I dont want any stupid questions :P
Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

When running the installer.

Code: Select all

1 >> CREATE TABLE `phpbb_clans` ( `clan_id` int(1) NOT NULL auto_increment, `clan_name` text NOT NULL, `clan_tag` text NOT NULL, `clan_contact` text NOT NULL, `clan_members` text NOT NULL, `clan_win` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `clan_loss` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `clan_ratio` text NOT NULL, `clan_owner` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `ladder_joined` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `clan_score` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `clan_streak` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`clan_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
>>>> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 15 
2 >> CREATE TABLE `phpbb_challenges` ( `challenge_id` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `challenger` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `challengee` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `challenge_status` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `challenge_time` text NOT NULL, `challenge_extra` text NOT NULL, `challenge_rounds` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `c_rounds` text NOT NULL, `ce_rounds` text NOT NULL, `challenge_winner` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `challenge_looser` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`challenge_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
>>>> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 14 
3 >> CREATE TABLE `phpbb_ladders` ( `ladder_id` int(1) NOT NULL auto_increment, `ladder_name` text NOT NULL, `ladder_desc` text NOT NULL, `ladder_parent` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', `platform` int(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`ladder_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
>>>> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 8 
4 >> CREATE TABLE `phpbb_platforms` ( `platform_id` int(1) NOT NULL auto_increment, `platform_name` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`platform_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
>>>> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 5 
5 >> CREATE TABLE `phpbb_rivalsconfig` ( `ticket_recivers` text NOT NULL, `ticket_one` int(1) NOT NULL default '0' ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ;
>>>> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 4 
6 >> ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `clan_session` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL ;
>>>> Successful 
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

Sorry about that, tar updated, just replace install_rivals.php with the new one and run it agian
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Name: Patrick Webster

Post by Noxwizard »

The zip file has double of everything.
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

re download, i think i fixed that, Kate(txt editor for KDE) is doin that to me :( if its still there just upload anything without ~ in it
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader

Post by Noxwizard »

I think you left out some of the language variables by mistake. Like:

L_ADDLADDER
L_LADDERNAME
L_CLANMEMBERS
etc..

Because the Rivals ACP just has the colons and then the text boxes.
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

works for me :S ill added new ones anyways, redownload and replace rivals.php with rivals.php, sry about that
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader

Post by Noxwizard »

The second shows up now, the first still isn't showing up.

Also, when I click Clan CP, it says I'm not logged into a clan and to login. I click the dropdown box and it's empty. I've already made the clan.
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

yea spine had the same prob, redownload we fixed it :)
Spinebuster

Post by Spinebuster »

I sent ya a PM here with a few changes I made and things that need to be addressed.

:P

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”