[BETA] Anti Robotic Login Flood 1.0.4

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
optichosts

Re: [BETA] Anti Robotic Login Flood 1.0.4

Post by optichosts » Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm

I Downloaded your 1.0.4 and in it i didnt get a install.txt or any instructions on the install do i have to download the first version and get all revision for it to work or do i just need the one download file.

Nevermind I Found it My Computer found the Mod file as a movie file and i didnt bother to think of it being the install file Sorry.

optichosts

Re: [BETA] Anti Robotic Login Flood 1.0.4

Post by optichosts » Fri May 18, 2007 1:19 pm

Hi im currently running phpbb2.0.22 and i installed your mod and everything went smooth, although i aslo have the issue with the images not displaying properly i am running .22 in phpnuke and i did the modifications to work properly but even if i do the following.

Code: Select all

readfile('images/anti_robotic_login/anti_robotic_login_' . $char . '.gif');
Change:

Code: Select all

echo('images/anti_robotic_login/anti_robotic_login_' . $char . '.gif');
then in the url bar i manually put in http://www.uldumknights.com/modules.php ... login&id=2
i just get a blank page and i attempted on modifying the file, but it does not display any error codes or anything just a blank page any help would be great

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”