- || Download RC1 ||
|| Demo Site || Name: test Pass: tester
- This MOD requires that you have the Cash MOD successfully installed and working on your site prior to installation of Store MOD.
- It is suggested that any other shop/store MOD out there is not installed on your board and all traces removed.
- Zarath's Shop MOD does not appear to conflict with the Store MOD in any way; however, there is still a chance that it might in some future version of either MOD.
- Install Cash MOD and create at least one currency.
- Upload all wGEric Store MOD files.
- Follow all steps in the current install.txt or upgrade.txt, or run easyMOD.
- Open the Admin CP and click 'Configuration' under the Store MOD heading. This should automatically run all SQL updates needed to properly run the Store MOD. If you have a previous version of Store MOD already installed, this will update your previously existing tables without overwriting any information already entered. (If this doesn't work, the SQL queries can be found on our Support Site.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the features available in the wGEric Store MOD
The version number before an addition shows the version in which the feature was added. This only includes version numbers starting with 0.1.3
Most recent additions in bold.
ADMINISTRATION CONTROL PANEL
- Admins can manage stores that are both user owned and board owned
- Board owned stores can be automatically restocked
- Admins may limit the maximum number of stores a single user can own
- (0.2.3) Board owned stores have custom store owner names.
- (0.2.3) Item stock amounts can be set to "infinite."
- (0.2.0)Admins can create various "shopping districts" in which users create their stores.
- (0.2.0) Added district and store images and ordering
- (0.2.0) Added store list images, styles
- (0.2.2) Admins can set a store creation price (via the ACP) that must be paid to create a store
- (0.2.3) Admins can create various "categories" for organizing items by types.
- Admins can create/edit/delete items and downloadable items
- (0.2.0) Usable item popup size config options
- (0.2.0) Various item, description, and image viewing options
- (0.2.3) Item sorting added/improved to improve usability
- (RC1) Added item amount limitation for inventories
- (0.2.1) Items can be made to 'expire' after a preset period of time
- (0.2.3) Each item can have it's own custom expiration message.
- Admins can edit specific users' inventories and add/delete/edit certain items
- Admins can change specific settings for Store MOD
- (0.2.0) Added hour, minute, and second store restocking
- (0.2.0) Added board-owned store name changing
- Links are provided throughout the ACP in the form of [?] to explain more on confusing things.
- If you find something that is confusing and doesn't have a link, post in this thread so it can be added in the next version.
- Admins can choose which currencies can be used by User as their store currency, disabling as the Admin does not want to be used
- (0.2.0) Admins can set permissions for stores and districts based on users and usergroups.
- (0.2.2) Admins can limit the max number of stores in each district
- (0.2.2) Admins can limit the max number of stores per user
- (RC1) Full logging of admin actions in ACP
- Users and Admins can create their own stores in which to sell items from their inventory
- Users can own as many stores as is permitted
- Users choose the currency for their store from the list of enabled currencies set by the admin
- Users can manage and delete their stores and items in their stores
- Users can move items from their inventory to their store and back to their inventory
- (0.1.3) Users choose the number of items when deleting items
- (0.1.3) Users may purchase multiple items simultaneously from a single store
- (RC1) Users may sell items back to Board Owned Stores
- (0.1.3) PM sent to store owner when an item is sold
- (0.1.3) Usable Items added. 0.1.3 package includes basic template and sample item.
- (0.1.4) Compatibility with Category Hierarchies MOD
- (0.2.0) Users can trade items and cash with other users.
- (0.2.1) Trades with no items requested now labeled as 'gifts'
- (0.2.0) Moderator / User inventory options added.
- (0.2.0) Users can create items, if the Admin allows it.
- (0.2.2) Added a Checkout Screen to show total costs including any taxes.
- (0.2.3) Added item/store search feature, allowing users to search all open stores for the items they want to purchase
- (RC1) Added ability for users to rate stores.
- No known bugs
Road Map (Based On Requests)
Completed entries are removed from this list and a note of the feature added to the above features list.
Feel free to request additional features
geoffreak's work on the Store MOD.
wGEric's original Store MOD thread.