[BETA] MPS Community MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
iChe

Re: [BETA] Myspace Clone Mod

Post by iChe »

I really want this on phpBB3 but in the meantime I might just use this version. However, there is some features I would love to see.

First of all, when searching profiles you need to be able to search by more than one thing at a time, like age and gender or location and interest. You get the idea.
vesha1802

Post by vesha1802 »

Smartor's Gallery is not integrated, as for the view pics link.. if that is on an mps page you wil have to create the link in mps_viewprofile.php as for the regular profile... that is a non mps issue
Can I find any instructions how to do this? I'v been searching all over but not able to find anything. I'm not willing to install FAB.
ManMan

Post by ManMan »

Sample
[removed]

ProjectPage:
[removed]

Download
[removed]

*Only japanese lang (UTF8 code)
*Only Mysql
Last edited by will_hough on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't hijack MOD topics. Start your own.
candykc

Post by candykc »

my apologies if this had been addressed elsewhere, but has this mod been converted for phpbb to nuke?

I have a nuke site with phpbb integrated and really am looking for a mod similar to this one to offer more of a "myspace" feel. Thanks in advance for any info!

:)
candykc

Post by candykc »

does anyone know the answer to my ?

I am looking for a blog or my space type mod for phpbb but am running PHPNUKE 7.9. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
will_hough
Former Team Member
Name: Will Hough

Post by will_hough »

Because the Nuke phpBB port is quite different from the one you can download on this site, any assistance we could provide will most likely not apply to your board and may actually damage it. I would recommend that you ask for assistance here or here.
lokilust

Post by lokilust »

Ok I installed the mod onto my forum which I am using phpBB2 Plus 1.53a, my problem is everytime I post in the forum after it posts my screen goes white, and in order to get it to work again I have to copy and paste my back-up files back in. Is there a solution to this problem or php code so I can fix this?
Thanks!
krishna_d

Post by krishna_d »

Ok, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but everyone's talking about the Shop Mod by Zarath Technologies.

So, my question is this:

I want to use more than one currency for my shops. For instance, 1 shop uses only "Virtural Points" while the others will use Gold and Silver Coins. But I've learned that the shop only accepts currency with the database field of "user_points" so, how can I make it so that it can accept something other than that?

Also,
My forum is held on the "s8.createphpbb.com" server, and not on my computer so I don't know how to download new Mods to that, or update current ones...
DynoGT

Post by DynoGT »

You're either looking for this mod by Zarath, which has been considered abandoned
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a

Or this one
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a

For info on editing phpbb files with that server, you'll have to ask your current host or ask in one of the support forums on the Community page.

@Jadestone - Is there an estimated time for completing the MPS recode?
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

well you could check my site. I am dropping some features in the recode to get it out. i need to spend more time on the ALPHA for phpbb3. Not date set yet but i m trying for sooner than later.
My Mods In Development: MPS Mod

MPS Support Site: Click Here
DynoGT

Post by DynoGT »

Jade,

I really do think of you as one of the better coders here on phpbb, but starting work on phpbb3 right now, seems like you're stretching yourself too thin. I mean, it's taking a long time to get an RC candidate for this version. Is there any chance of putting that mod on hold until this one's complete? Right now I feel like everyone's members are restricted due to some of the little things like not being able to use layouts properly. And I've been telling my members to just hold on a little longer, which I'm sure is the same case for anyone that's followed your mod for any amount of time. Is it really fair to make those people wait to make a few new visitors happy?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the hard work you've put in. But you can't please everybody, and there are actually alot of us that have been waiting upwards of a year for this version to be finished.

Well good luck with everything.
BlackburnRavers

Post by BlackburnRavers »

OIOI Nice mod, i had it installed before i upgraded to phpBB3. Just wanted to know if you will be creating a phpbb3 version?
alan081954

Post by alan081954 »

I got everything installed,It shows up in the ACP on the left side, Everything I click on except "config" I get the following errors. Can someone help me out?

Could not query forum moderator information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_ADMIN_ANNOUNCE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM MPS_ADMIN_ANNOUNCE_TABLE

Line : 122
File : admin_mps_admin_announcement.php

No Query

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_BULLETIN_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users u, MPS_BULLETIN_TABLE b, MPS_TABLE m WHERE u.user_id = b.post_id AND m.mps_id = u.user_id ORDER BY b.b_id DESC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 194
File : admin_mps_bulletin_managment.php

Could not query forums information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_DETAILS_INFO_TYPE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM MPS_DETAILS_INFO_TYPE_TABLE ORDER BY order_id

Line : 311
File : admin_mps_details_info_type.php

Could not query forums information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_INTERESTS_INFO_TYPE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM MPS_INTERESTS_INFO_TYPE_TABLE ORDER BY order_id

Line : 310
File : admin_mps_interests_info_type.php

No Query

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users u, MPS_TABLE m WHERE m.mps_id = u.user_id AND m.mps_report_profile = 2 ORDER BY u.user_id DESC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 125
File : admin_mps_locked_profiles.php

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_MASTER_CUSTOMIZE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM MPS_MASTER_CUSTOMIZE_TABLE

Line : 78
File : admin_mps_master_css.php

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_MASTER_LAYOUT_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM MPS_MASTER_LAYOUT_TABLE

Line : 70
File : admin_mps_master_layout.php

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_profilephoto.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/critters/public_html/showbeetle.com/garage/admin/admin_mps_profile_pic.php on line 56

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_profilephoto.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/critters/public_html/showbeetle.com/garage/admin/admin_mps_profile_pic.php on line 56

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_profilephoto.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/critters/public_html/showbeetle.com/garage/admin/admin_mps_profile_pic.php on line 56

No Query

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'critters_garage.MPS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT m.mps_id, m.mps_report_profile, u.user_id, u.username, u.user_allowmps, u.user_allowmps_layout, u.user_allowmps_customize, u.user_allowmps_music FROM MPS_TABLE m, phpbb_users u WHERE m.mps_id = u.user_id ORDER BY m.mps_report_profile DESC LIMIT 0, 10

Line : 1918
File : admin_mps_user_edit.php
found it

Post by found it »

you havnt uploaded the database queries correctly...

they are automatically set for phpbb yours are critters_garage you need to change the phpbb to this...
alan081954

Post by alan081954 »

Could you explain how I do that?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”