MOD Description: Allows Members to post topics in a Sale/Trade Forum and leave feedback once the Transaction has been Finalized. User feedback is displayed similar to eBay's style. Positive/Neutral/Negative.
MOD Version: 1.2.4
MOD Author: Malakai2112 (Current)
MOD Author: geocator (Creator)
Original Thread: Feedback Rating (eBay)
Upgrade: From Beta v0.2.3 Instructions
Fixes: Files downloaded prior to date below have been updated.
MOD File Last Stable version: 1.2.4
Demo Board: Test Feedback Ratings
Demo Username: Test
Demo Password: test
|||||||||| -- 100%!
The included installer did not work when tested with MSSQL it fails to build any databases I am working on this I have manually made the tables but when I did I got the error:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for sql_fetchfield() in forum\db\mssql.php on line 334
In \db\mysql.php $query_id is missing a value (it should default to 0 but does not fixing this line solved my error message........
function sql_fetchfield($field, $row = -1, $query_id = 0)
This is an error in PHPBB
Note: Site is running latest PHPBB 2.0.20 and MOD was installed with [beta] EasyMOD v0.3.0 and included SQL php installer file, without any errors or extra configuration.
This MOD was found out of necessity and unfortunatley the Author had stopped updating this for several months. Just a note on his website "This maintanace will take down all of my phpBB MODs, I apologize for this inconvience but I do not have the time to maintain them or support them at this time anyway." I think this is a solid MOD with alot of value to the PHPBB Community so I have picked up where it was found and tried my best to get it to a Stable Final Release as it was about 90% done. When and if the Author comes back I fully support them in having this MOD. Thanks geocator and all who have supported this MOD you have done a great job....
- Add Feedback to Member List and sort by Feedback Score
- Complete Rating System with all the features you'd expect or want
- Choose from any registered user or only those that have posted in topic.
- Auto Move Finalized Topics to a Completed Forum
- Auto Move Unfinalized Topics back (Less work for Moderators)
- Feedback is gathered for both Buyer/Seller
- Enable Replies to feedback
- Finalized transactions send PM's with Topic Title in the Subject Line for tracking
- Instructions To add Unfinalized topic PM's
- Feedback is locked once posted so you can't go back and change your mind. (Many options available to MOD's but the system is built for honesty**)
- A pure Trade Rating system that stands-alone or can be merged into this MOD.
- A drop down listing of forums to replace current Text Box when choosing Move To Fourms in AdminCP-Feedback Config
- Support for Classified AD MOD and Others
- Your idea goes here.
About the Title: Why Geocator's Feedback well he wrote it not me I just currently try to offer support and to help keep the development alive. Due to some comments which have a validity all their own I do want to clarify I did not write this. And I am not ever going to say different.
The author has been MIA for a couple of months and hopefully will return to take this back. Until then this is a solid MOD and the changes I have made are really insignificant. I have added a few features and am currently willing to offer my help in supporting this MOD. I am not trying to take credit or anything like that. Basically if you need a feature like this for your site. You won't find better anywhere. And I can say that because I did not make it.
geocator has not updated his topic nor this MOD since early January 2006 - This MOD is awesome and hopefully everything is fine. I have sent various emails trying to contact him and have never heard anything back. So this MOD was assumed abandoned without hope of his finalizing it If you know geocator please ask him to contact me if he is willing.....
**Confucius' Shallowest concept of honesty: is 'Li'. Defined as: All actions committed by a person to build the ideal society.