[RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
User avatar
vrflyer
Registered User
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:27 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by vrflyer » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Tennessee wrote:cause so many of you want this feedback mod, i put the zipped files online for download:

here it is:
feedback_ratings_1.2.4


have fun + would be great if someone can tell me how to delete the threads WITHOUT deleting feedback...
unfortunately both are deleted when i only want to delete the thread with the sold stuff.

:roll:
Try just archiving them to a non-viewable forum - problem solved... 8-)
Always Under Construction !

spitt
Registered User
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:58 am

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by spitt » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:15 pm

thank you Tennessee for posting that.

And i have a problem. First off, I do not use EasyMod. However, I do have Antispam_ACP installed. I think the problem is somehow related.

When viewing your own profile, the profile information, does not show up. There are the boxes for the information, but the titles of the info do not show. I have a copy of the image below...
http://snappytrades.com/images/ucp_error.jpg

Site location is snappytrades.com

Link to the mod is here - http://www.lithiumstudios.org/

Any help would be greatly appreciated

spitt
Registered User
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:58 am

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by spitt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:01 pm

issue was not due to the feedback rating and has been resolved.

Tennessee
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 am

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by Tennessee » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:39 am

vrflyer wrote:
Tennessee wrote:cause so many of you want this feedback mod, i put the zipped files online for download:

here it is:
feedback_ratings_1.2.4


have fun + would be great if someone can tell me how to delete the threads WITHOUT deleting feedback...
unfortunately both are deleted when i only want to delete the thread with the sold stuff.

:roll:
Try just archiving them to a non-viewable forum - problem solved... 8-)

problem NOT solved...
i moved the topic to an unviewable forum and deleted it: the feedback is gone too.

do i need some special settings for the archive?

User avatar
vrflyer
Registered User
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:27 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by vrflyer » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Tennessee wrote:
vrflyer wrote:
Tennessee wrote:cause so many of you want this feedback mod, i put the zipped files online for download:

here it is:
feedback_ratings_1.2.4


have fun + would be great if someone can tell me how to delete the threads WITHOUT deleting feedback...
unfortunately both are deleted when i only want to delete the thread with the sold stuff.

:roll:
Try just archiving them to a non-viewable forum - problem solved... 8-)

problem NOT solved...
i moved the topic to an unviewable forum and deleted it: the feedback is gone too.

do i need some special settings for the archive?

Yeah I never suggested to DELETE them(simply move to a hidden forum), since there's no function to perform a PRUNE option onto FEEDBACK enabled forum posts... :roll:
Always Under Construction !

Tennessee
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 am

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by Tennessee » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:21 pm

*sigh* ok then...

fortunately it wasnt a very important feedback which is gone no ;)

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:05 pm

i need another d/l link instead of the one tennesee gave me. i tried installing with easy mod. But i get error so i need another one.

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:28 pm

I get this error trying to install with EM

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[1]

Could not open [admin\admin_feeedback_config.php] for reading.
MOD script line #136 :: FAQ :: Report

Any help?

Tennessee
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 am

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by Tennessee » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:43 pm

hakkairu wrote:I get this error trying to install with EM

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[1]

Could not open [admin\admin_feeedback_config.php] for reading.
MOD script line #136 :: FAQ :: Report

Any help?
did you try to solve it? guess you dont.
you only can learn modding while doing it yourself, step after step.

the name of the file is "admin_feedback_config" - feedback with 2 "e", not with 3...

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:33 pm

So what do i do. Im not that smart on modding i just install withe easy mod. Can you please help me tennesee.

Wingzfan
Registered User
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:55 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by Wingzfan » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:59 am

When you installed the mod you added an e to feedback. Remove one of the e's

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:35 am

i never did that. I took the same file tenesee gave and uploaded it. Thats all. And i checked ants its only 2 e's

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:44 pm

Please some1 help me.

Wingzfan
Registered User
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:55 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by Wingzfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:08 pm

Try going the easy route and renaming admin_feedback_config.php to admin_feeedback_config.php

hakkairu
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: [RC1] Geocator's Feedback Ratings MOD (eBay Style)

Post by hakkairu » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:25 am

i did that and it didn't work

Post Reply

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”