[RC2] Anti Bot Question

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
sacreasy

Post by sacreasy »

No, it's not in there. That's what I mean. There are a LOT of pic files in the folder, but _test_.gif is NOT one of them. How do I get it?
sacreasy

Post by sacreasy »

Dogs and things wrote: Just upload a new copy of the missing file to the right place. :wink:

I would LOVE to....now where do I get it since it is not in the zip?
Dogs and things

Post by Dogs and things »

sacreasy wrote:
Dogs and things wrote:Just upload a new copy of the missing file to the right place. :wink:

I would LOVE to....now where do I get it since it is not in the zip?

My remark was meant for Helvissa. :wink:

You could try to download the MOD again and see if it´s there.

But it´s strange that the image is missing. Are you sure you looked for it in the right place?
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.
sacreasy

Post by sacreasy »

I downloaded it again from the following URL

and it is not in there. I would be happy for someone else to verify this for me, and if there is another URL with the proper files, I would be happy to know it.

Thanks.
helvissa

Post by helvissa »

Sacreasy: Here's the link to mine. Nab it!

Click here.

:wink:

Remember to put it in the right directory.

images/abq_mod/admin
sacreasy

Post by sacreasy »

Thanks a LOT helvissa! That did the trick....well....almost....now I get this:
Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[1]

Could not open [language/lang_german/lang_admin.php] for reading.
MOD script line #923 :: FAQ :: Report

What does THIS mean, and how do I fix it?

Sorry to be so much trouble. I have used EasyMod to install 4-5 mods before, and have NEVER had a problem like this! :evil:

And no, there is no language/lang_german/lang_admin.php file, the only files in that directory are lang_abq_admin.php and lang_abq.php.

I really don't expect to EVER need German, so is there an English only version of this Mod?
WoSLee

Post by WoSLee »

Hi, im getting the following Error, can anyone help??

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query anti bot question mod config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'phpBB2.ANTI_BOT_QUEST_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM ANTI_BOT_QUEST_CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 32
File : admin_anti_bot_question_index.php

Thanks.
Dogs and things

sacreasy wrote: Thanks a LOT helvissa! That did the trick....well....almost....now I get this:
Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[1]

Could not open [language/lang_german/lang_admin.php] for reading.
MOD script line #923 :: FAQ :: Report

What does THIS mean, and how do I fix it?

Sorry to be so much trouble. I have used EasyMod to install 4-5 mods before, and have NEVER had a problem like this! :evil:

And no, there is no language/lang_german/lang_admin.php file, the only files in that directory are lang_abq_admin.php and lang_abq.php.

I really don't expect to EVER need German, so is there an English only version of this Mod?

This means that Easymod can´t find a german language pack.

To solve this problem just remove from the install script the parts that refer to german language and run Easymod again.

Remove this, line 451, 452, 453:

Code: Select all

copy root/language/lang_german/lang_abq.php to language/lang_german/lang_abq.php
copy root/language/lang_german/lang_abq_admin.php to language/lang_german/lang_abq_admin.php
and this, line 922-938:

# 
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
language/lang_german/lang_admin.php

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------ 
# 
?>

# 
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------------ 
# 
// Anti Bot Question Mod - Start
$lang['ABQ_MOD'] = 'Anti Bot Question MOD';
// Anti Bot Question Mod - End

Last edited by Dogs and things on Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogs and things

WoSLee wrote: Hi, im getting the following Error, can anyone help??

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query anti bot question mod config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'phpBB2.ANTI_BOT_QUEST_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM ANTI_BOT_QUEST_CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 32
File : admin_anti_bot_question_index.php

Thanks.

You must run the sql queries that are in the install script because this messages means you didn´t. :wink:
sacreasy

Post by sacreasy »

Now I get THIS!
Warning

Function Trace: open_files[2]->modio_open[1]

Could not open [templates/aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp/posting_body.tpl] for reading.
MOD script line #921 :: FAQ :: Report

Error Detail

Warning

Could not open [templates/aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp/profile_add_body.tpl] for reading.
MOD script line #953 :: FAQ :: Report
Dogs and things

Sacreasy,

You are having problems with Easymod, not with this ABQ.

You should go to the Easymod help area and try to find out what this error message means. :wink:
dexterbot

Post by dexterbot »

sacreasy wrote: Now I get THIS!
Warning

Could not open [templates/aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp/posting_body.tpl] for reading.
MOD script line #921 :: FAQ :: Report

Error Detail

Warning

Could not open [templates/aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp/profile_add_body.tpl] for reading.
MOD script line #953 :: FAQ :: Report

@sacrease...

I highly recommend that you do this manually as I also ran into all sorts of problems using easymod to install this. I probably don't use easymod enough to have it configured properly. My biggest issue was the script for the abq copies files and open files for editing from very specific locations. Depending on how easymod copies the root files to your existing install it gets very tricky making sure the script opens the file that's in the proper location in relation to where the script is being run (I think).

What I ended up doing was manually move all the files from the ROOT that came with the abq to the location where my forum was installed.

Then I ran all my SQL and then I downloaded all the php and tpl files that I need to modify. Modified them and then uploaded them back to where they are supposed to be and voila. WORKS PERFECT! It's a bit more work but you have full control of what you are doing so if something goes wrong you know what step vs easymod handles that for you and you have no idea what's going on sometimes with those cryptic easymod messages. Just ping me if you are up for doing this manually and I'll be more than happy to give you a hand.
dexterbot

Re: Works great, but now my board won't allow posts

Post by dexterbot »

Rhiana wrote: Hello, I installed the ABQ Mod after MUCH MUCH frustration. I do have a feeling that my error comes from trying to install and reinstall this MOD several times. I first tried EM but received so many error messages I had to go in and fix some of the code so that EM could process it smoothly. I had already done the SQL query on my own, so I skipped this step in EM. Now, the MOD itself works great! It shows up on the ACP, I can edit and change questions and I have tested it out by registering on my forum with a test name. It all works as it should....however, when I go back to my own registered account I cannot post or reply to any messages. I get this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare abq_fragestellen() (previously declared in .../phpBB2/includes/functions_abq.php:17) in .../phpBB2/includes/functions_abq.php on line 17

I have no idea what this means and can't tell if it's a SQL database issue or if something is wrong on the functions_abq.php.

Can someone help me please?? First of all, I don't understand why this particular code is connected to my reply and post buttons in the first place.

Quick reply is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Not sure if you are still having issues...

This does not sound like a SQL issue. It sounds more like the code that you added or modified is incorrect.
helvissa

Post by helvissa »

Sacreasy - that's ok! Glad to have been able to help! Everyone else has helped me a lot on here, so I'm just spreadin' the lurve.

You should try to install the mod manually. I'm a real pillock when it comes to anything like this, but it's actually really easy. I know it might seem daunting, but the best thing to do is to print off the instructions and then tick each stage off as you go editing through the files and uploading stuff, keeping the instructions open in a window so you just need to copy'n'paste. ;)
CharlesBorner

Post by CharlesBorner »

Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/abq_index_body.tpl does not exist
I've just installed the current version of this into my phpBB and I'm getting the above error when I click on the antibot link in my admin panel.

Yet, when I head into templates, the abq_index_body.tpl DOES exist.

I'm still fairly new to phpBB. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”