[RC] ForumSpy

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
mosabt

How to maximize Desktop Viewer window?

Post by mosabt » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:12 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how to maximize ForumSpy Desktop Viewer window?

The windows maximize icon is grayed out / not available.

Thanks

MitchSchaft

Post by MitchSchaft » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:36 pm

If it's greyed out, then you can't. Have you right right-clicking on it on the taskbar to see if the "minimize" option is there?
I haven't really messed with the desktop version.

mosabt

Post by mosabt » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm

the minimize option is available on forumspy window itself and by right-clicking on it in taskbar unlike the maximize option

kristara

Post by kristara » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:54 am

k, I have this installed, pretty cool. I see that the exe u cannot change the size, but could always do a popup window. HOWEVER, my question is, being it's not a tpl file, I can't see it to edit it. My users are on the top line w/the title, posts and topics. Also curious what happens when u show the users and it fills the line.

I also noticed w/the .exe, that if u click the "i" u get a black band at the bottom. what is this?

Also, back to the top, I would like to add a line that states how many users are in chat, but I cannot see the page to add it...

Any ideas?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”