[RC1] Music Page 2.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
subavlhpf

Re: [RC1] Music Page 2.0.0

Post by subavlhpf »

My only thing was just questioning whether it was in the MOD DB -- which I couldn't find it in. I assume it isn't. Thus, I made one to replace it. ;)

BTW, does it have a flash player built-in? My whole thing was about having something that just allowed the admin (and only the admin) to specify an embed code :)
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
JLA
Name: JLA FORUMS

Post by JLA »

subavlhpf wrote:My only thing was just questioning whether it was in the MOD DB -- which I couldn't find it in. I assume it isn't. Thus, I made one to replace it. ;)

BTW, does it have a flash player built-in? My whole thing was about having something that just allowed the admin (and only the admin) to specify an embed code :)
Music Online (MOM) 2.1 can do the following

Plays WMV, WMA, SWF, Quicktime (MOV), Real Media (RM and RAM), AVI, MPEG, WAV, DIVX, MP3
Download protection
Advanced tracking
Amazon Affiliate linking
Subscription Categories are supported
Improved permissions system
Full Search
Thumbnails and Song Image (not finished coming in version 2.11)
Personal Video Gallery (finished in version 2.11)
and alot more

not sure if it is in the MOD DB. The original 2.06 and 2.065 were there at one time but with alot of problems.
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

Download protection: Is there such a thing? I would think YouTube would have it if so.

Anyway. None are in the MOD DB as far as I can tell, nor were they, nor does it appear to accept a simple embed code, which was the whole point of this.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
JLA
Name: JLA FORUMS

Post by JLA »

subavlhpf wrote:Download protection: Is there such a thing? I would think YouTube would have it if so.

Anyway. None are in the MOD DB as far as I can tell, nor were they, nor does it appear to accept a simple embed code, which was the whole point of this.
No, this mod does not accept embed code - we wish to keep the content on our site. That way you can upload your own SWF

Assuming you are speaking about embed code for content hosted on other sites.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”