[RC] XData CPF [Custom Profile Fields (MMW)]

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
cmk

Re: [RC] XData CPF [Custom Profile Fields (MMW)]

Post by cmk »

Still having problems with this. I've added a new field and now I'm getting the following error.

Code: Select all

Could not insert data into users table

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_realname, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (4, 'username', 1202564132, 'df76807c147cb7e4348b55dd4e6cb48e', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 2, 0, 1, '', 0, '42229fb52b53b02')

Line : 722
File : usercp_register.php
I really need to get this sorted sharpish now as per my previous post on this thread and not just this current issue. If anyone at all can help me then I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
"And so, after briefly dipping his toe in the waters of reason, the man with no brain happily retreats to frolic on insanity beach"
cmk

Post by cmk »

Someone out there must be able to help me on this. It's getting more important by the day. Please can some one give me some advice on how to get all this working.

Thanks.
"And so, after briefly dipping his toe in the waters of reason, the man with no brain happily retreats to frolic on insanity beach"
cmk

Post by cmk »

I'm not wanting to be a pain here but surely someone out there who's used this system knows how to help me.

Please?

:cry:
kurt07

Post by kurt07 »

Hi,
I have recently installed XData CPF 1.0.4
I think it is exremely usefull and makes it easy for people like me who are not so knowledgable about php.
I also find the help file very user friendly.
I would like to thank everyone who has spent time on this MOD.
It certainly was worth it.

Question I have is if anyone of you have ran into an issue of being unable to save any user profie changes.
After I installed the MOD with easymod I added couple of new fields.
I was able change the info in my own profile and several other members'.
I am not sure what changed since then but when I open a profile of a member (or my own) and change the information in any of the fields, it won't save.
After pushing the save button I get the same page opened back up with a blank almost like and error message box on top.
Here is the screenshot of one of the profiles after trying to save.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Kurt
kurt07

Post by kurt07 »

Hi Again,
I found the problem.
Eventhough, EasyMOD history states the language/lang_turkish/lang_main.php is updated during the installation, the XData entries made to language/lang_english/lang_main.php does not exist in lang_turkish section.
I am not usre if this will be the case for the other foreign language packages also.
However, simply copying the XData section of the lang_english section into lang_turkish did the trick.

By the way, if there is a need for those error lines' translation don't hesitate to contact me.
I will be more then happy to contribute.
Thank you for a great MOD.
Kurt
tehrin

Post by tehrin »

I downloaded this, and for some reason, I halfway installed it at some point. Going back, I realized that I'm missing the install file. I thought I'd just redownload and start over.

Problem is, the link is now broken. :/

Anyone have a copy of the install file for this?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”