MOD Description: Allows member subscriptions (either voluntarily after being a member OR to join a forum)
MOD Version: 0.0.0
MOD Download: n/a - Dev/Idea Collecting Status
Last Updated: n/a
What this MOD will do:
UPDATED: October 28, 2006 at 11:23am
• Advanced Payment Methods -Allow subscription via PayPal and Authorize.Net (Credit Card)
• Subcribe Plus - This will allow the admin to simple and easily setup subscription packages, which payment gateway(s) to offer, how much it is and how the memberis billed.
• uVerify - Manual or Auto-Verification of Subscriptions
• iTrial - Allow the member's to trial the site, set the amount of days, which forums are accessible and which pages to view/see... all in this one small package (FUTURE ADDITION)
• Discount System - Offer coupon discounts for your memberships... (FUTURE ADDITION)
• Notify Me - "Advanced Notice" feature to allow the member to receive an email within' a set period of time of their subscription expiring and to take action
• Legal Stuff - Terms of Agreement subscribe notice, editable through the ACP
• Enhancements - Allows you to select which features are available to subscribed members, allowing you to select which features are accessible to each subscription package. As well, you can also configure for additional PM space and such.
• SecureMe - Configurations for the SSL certificate settings
• Admin Config's - ACP Order Stats, allows you to view new subscriptions, printable log sheet and more
None Right Now
None Right Now
Will need testers and feature ideas, feel free to share your ideas... not all ideas will make it into the modification but will be reviewed.
+PLUS+ I'll need a few other tester's to help me test with their credit cards when I feel everything is safe enough to, don't worry, I'll get me an SSL certificate to keep them safe. For people who help me out with this easy task I will compensate some money (pay YOU extra money) PLUS whatever you paid using your credit/debit card.
1. SSL Certificate (Suggestively REQUIRED)... Be Smart, Don't Leak Your Member's Payment Info, etc.
1. MaxMind Fraud Payment Integration - I may need some help with this one but it'll be integrated as well into the ACP... its not a free service, they charge I believe .20 cents per transaction (you buy transactions in bulk.) The service is good though, they determine using logical ways of figuring out if a credit/debit card is falsely used or is fine.
2. Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode - Another thing I'll need help with... don't expect this anytime soon though, I am seeing maybe a couple versions down the line before this even gets started. This'll allow a more secure verification if they decide to pay via Authorize.Net, not sure about PayPal yet. Service costs but no more then a $1 I believe, or maybe a flat monthly fee.
3. Addt'nal Payment Gateways - Utilizing the core of the system, I am hoping I can help out by later on maybe utilizing other payment gateways. I don't want this to turn into a full blown out eCommerce type thing... just a few other popular payment gateways. On mind is AlertPay right now and maybe in Version 2.0.0 or 3.0.0 I'll try and get PayPal Direct Payment (or the IPN) and even Google Checkout added.
4. Give 'Em Credits - A little feature I call Give 'Em Credits. Simple like the PayPal Subscription Mod by sandodo --- when a user subscribes or makes a donation (from his mods point of view) --- the member gets credits. This'll do the same thing.
5. Comprehensive ACP Controls - Figure it like this, it'll be easy to control, but will have many angles in which to control with, sort of like an airplane but with less complications. This little signature addon will definitely get you some revenue from all types of angles.
1. Until -SV- finished his finished Advertisement Banner product, that feature will not be implemented
2. This'll take a bit of time as I have a full-time job and a personal life to attend to, but I promise I will work my hardest to fulfill this job. My goal is to have it done and a Alpha/BETA out by late October, mid November.
Roadmap (Will be altered often):
July 25, 2006
- Work begins on Subscription Pro mod
- Database table structure begins... final structure should be complete within' 1-2 days