[BETA] Ribbons

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:07 am

Cool. I will mark it as beta then. I hadnt had any confirmations from anyone that they had tried it successfully yet.... I have been using it for two years without any problems.

That extra cell was in there to make sure I was spacing past the ICQ tag. You saw how I had put in that ICQ_dummy tag in viewtopic, otherwise I could end up with an overlap. As it is, I think without ICQ it still puts in an extra wide separator.

shaykana

Post by shaykana » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:43 pm

MasterHand wrote: Would using different images work?

I switched the sample ribbons for my own ribbons. They work great. Just make sure you use a consistent size or it will look messy. You must follow the naming of your ribbons correctly as stated in the MOD. Rib-A, Rib-A1, Rib-A23 etc. It's an easy MOD to install. It's also easy to customise. I tweaked the SQL tables and useredit_body to allow for more ribbons to be issued in my own forum.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:43 am

Yup. Use any images you want, as long as they are all the same size... meaning the big ribbons should all be one size and the little ribbons should all be another size.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”