[DEV] Gstbk (Guestbook) 0.1.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
subavlhpf

[DEV] Gstbk (Guestbook) 0.1.0

Post by subavlhpf »

I only saw guestbooks for individual users when I did a quick search, so I decided to make a guestbook.

MOD NameGstbk
MOD Version0.1.0
MOD StateDevelopment
Downloadhttp://avlhpf.org/gstbk_010.zip (Ill upload it ASAP)
Demohttp://avlhpf.org/phpbb/gstbk.php
Note: Since this is under development, this is "show page" currently... I just started making this, so there's no processing of the info right now. And its probably not worth it to download it quite yet. I'll be doing the processing soon though.

Please post your comments.

Anyone wanna help with this itd be greatly appreciated ;) (i can point you to/give you free hosting... :D). I was gonna use Writely, but it sucks for editing .tpl/.php files... I'll figure out some way to share it tho ;) (probably involving my own little online file editor... we'll see).
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
rubikazcubo

Post by rubikazcubo »

Good idea. I'd like to see the final version ;)
kber

Post by kber »

download link is broken
Hello All
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

Sorry, I've nearly quit development of this (but not quite)...

I'm very busy with school lately.

But the reason for the link being broken is that I moved hosts and am now using my school's computer guy's hosting, so I don't want to use too many resources.
Sorry.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
rubikazcubo

Post by rubikazcubo »

Well, I have looked for other php-guestbooks in google and there are a lot of them.

I have installed one of them and it is very nice!!! It is not a phpbb mod, I have another administrator panel for this guestbook and I have put links in the forum to the new guestbook page.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”