: Thank Post by User
: Allows registered users to thank a post which was posted by another user
- Able to thank users for specific posts
- View posts to see the users who have thanked them
- View a topic and see the number of times you have been thanked and the number of times you have thanked other users posts
- Use popups or use the current window
- Deincrements thanks given and received by 1 when deleting posts
- Able to enabled/disable on each forum
- Shows thanks received and given in user profile
: Thank Post by User v0.3.2 RC1
Last Stable version
, No Popup
2008-06-10 - Version 0.3.2
- Thanks is now removed for each post when deleting threads
2008-06-01 - Version 0.3.1 (RC1)
- Fixed a slight bug which was added in v0.3 that allowed users to thank anonymous posts
- Added in thanks in user profile
- Improved sql query in thanks.php
2008-04-3 - Version 0.3
- New thanks table created
- Thanked x times in y posts now only shows y posts as the posts which users have thanked and not the total posts the user has
- Ability to enable / disable this mod on each forum via the ACP
2007-10-26 - Version 0.2.6
- Updates thanks_given and thanked_received when posts are deleted
2006-10-29 - Version 0.2.5a
- Thanks icon updated
2006-10-23 - Version 0.2.5
- Bug Fix: Thanks button was sometimes displayed even though the user had thanked the post
2006-10-22 - Version 0.2.4
- Removes the thanks button from posts that the user has already thanked
2006-10-21 - Version 0.2.3
- Updated the way "Thanked 2 Times in 1 Posts" is displayed. Posts are now referred to the total number of posts that were thanked by other users instead of the user's total posts.
2006-10-19 - Version 0.2.2
- Bug Fix: Adjusted Thanked by row in viewtopic to wrap the users who thanked the post
2006-10-19 - Version 0.2.1
- Bug Fix: Moved Thanks icon back next to quote icon since the ICQ icon gets displayed over the thanks icon if the user has an ICQ number set (couldn't find a reasonable solution)
2006-09-27 - Version 0.2.0
- Moved Thanks icon to right hand side of where Profile, PM, links are displayed
- Made the username of people who thanked a user link to their profile
- Be able to select whether the thanks should popup or be displayed on the same page
2006-09-12 - Version 0.1.1
- Bug Fix: Thanks received wasn't updating correctly
2006-09-11 - Version 0.1.0
- Initial Release (for phpBB 2.0.21)
A mod which allows you to thank a post that a user has posted.
When the Thanks button is pressed a page is displayed showing the user that they have successfully thanked the other user for their post.
You can choose whether that page should be a popup or not by editing the $popup_enabled to 0 or 1 in viewtopic.php and thanks.php
If set to 0, the user is shown the thanks page on the current window and will be automatically redirected to the post they thanked.
You can view the thanks given and thanks received by a user in the topic under their username.
You are shown the users who have thanked the specific post.
When a post has been deleted, the thanked received for the poster is decreased as well as the thanks given by other users.
You can enable or disable this mod for each forum via the ACP -> Forum Admin -> Management.
This mod is set to 'disabled' as default, therefore you will have to enable it on which ever forums you want.
Please post any problems or ways to improve this mod here.
There is a thank topic mod around but not a thank post mod as far as I can tell.
As requested from http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=440526