[RC2] Statistics Mod 4.2.9

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

MarieMM wrote: Finally: I have installed another MOD that allows moderators to create topics to be posted automatically at a later time. The "posted date" of these topics is in the future, i.e. Dec-17-2006. Is it possible for your statistics to display topics that are posted "now" or earlier, only? For some reason these "topics from the future" are not displayed among the least popular topics for regular users (only to moderators), while they ARE displayed among the latest topics and posts (to all users). I realise that this could be a problem with the other MOD, so perhaps it isn't something you can or wish to solve.

Fixed that to.
MarieMM

Post by MarieMM »

Thanks for all the fixes! The posts of the future are well hidden now. :)

However, I guess it is best to leave the modules to reload every 0 minutes. A higher number still gives me the same problem.

Also, something seems to be wrong with time in the the latest topics module:
http://www.rgforum.no/forum/statistics.php#50
All those topics were not written at 12:00...
daveangel

Post by daveangel »

Did you have any luck getting a zipped database so you could look at the top 10 players mod Wicher?
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

daveangel wrote: Did you have any luck getting a zipped database so you could look at the top 10 players mod Wicher?

nope, i did'nt
HoundoftheB

Post by HoundoftheB »

when I go to the statistics section, it just says:

Code: Select all

Last Visit Mod (
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

Fixed that, uploaded new version of lastonline.pak.
See modulelist in first post.
jesuralem

Post by jesuralem »

is there a way to install this mod without having the "last visit" mod.

it won't show any stats in my board because i don't have last visit, and i can't install "last visit" because of limitations due to my provider.

i tried to install statistics without lastonline.pak but it won't install without all the .pak in the modules directory so i don't know what to do.... i don't even know if there's a solution :)

PS: sorry for my english, i'm french ...

EDIT : OK, found my answer alone :) , went to set the active flag on "lastonline" to 0 in the database :)

yet, i think you should diasble it automatically when "last visit" mod isn't installed :)
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

This one slipped trough, it will be checked in next version of statistics
jesuralem

Post by jesuralem »

Ok, know everything works just perfect on my board, thanks a lot for this mod :)
ValorSolo

Post by ValorSolo »

i have this mod installed and had no problems there .
i have the stats png image on my main menu like i should , but pressing it only refreshes the index page . when i hover the mouse over it , i see the index addy in the address bar .

i can go to acp and check stats there , and they all seem to work fine .
but not everyone can access the acp .

everything seems to work except for no one can see this but me , and only in the acp .
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

post your original overall_header.tpl here, then i can take a look.
BrotherTank
Name: Greg

Post by BrotherTank »

Just tried to install your current download and I keep getting the same error everytime I install the damn thing:
error wrote: Installing Statistics Mod Version 4.0.1e

39 modules/pakfiles directory is not installed correctly, Activity_Arcade_Mod_xx_Newest_Games.pak is missing.

Yes, I followed the instructions to the letter. And the file that it supposedly can't find "IS" in the directory. There is no need for a CHMOD to be done on the system as it's local... Ie On my harddrive. I installed the mod using EasyMod3.0 into a well modded forum that I run - I install things local to make sure they work before anything sees my host sites server - Local system is running EasyPhp V1.7 (aka php V4 , mySql, phpmyAdmin, and Apache). Current phpBB version is 2.0.21

I'm not new to installing mods, but this is just plain stupid. File is there... Install without conflict... All files installed... And it just won't run. I understand completely why they refused inclusion into the mod db.

If you can offer a reason why and a fix on how to solve this problem I'd like to run a newer version of the statistics. (and before you ask - yes I followed your instructions completely and removed my older version from the files completely! - And now I'm sorry that I did).

BrotherTank
Author of Colour in Code.
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

This is due to a forgotten line in install.txt
Copy manually Activity_Arcade_Mod_xx_Newest_Games.pak from MOD/modules/pakfiles/Activity_Arcade_Mod_xx_Newest_Games.pak to modules/pakfiles/Activity_Arcade_Mod_xx_Newest_Games.pak

Execute first statsmod301-401_uninst_db.php after doing the copy.
After that copy install/install_statistics.php to your phpbb root at your server and execute it.

All should work after that.
BFTUK

Post by BFTUK »

I love this mod.

Very minor bug with the administrative stats section.......

Board started Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

How can i amend this date so the other stats are correct?
Wicher

Post by Wicher »

At the moment i cant get to my testboard due to an issue with my host.
I dont know how long this is going to take.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”