- + Pattern matching from SpamAssassin in SQL form.
- + Removal of posts from topic view that exceed spam score
- + Code for reduction of spam score for users with high post count (longstanding members of the community with 5,000+ posts aren't likely to be spammers
- + Admins view topic with questionable post shown in RED.
- + Configurable spam values in ACP (SQL already supports this)
- + Unflag posts marked as spam when instructed otherwise
- + Add/subtract to spam value when posts are flagged/unflagged as spam, allowing it to learn with the forum (Bayesian Filtering).
Development Boards: http://spam.wulfslair.com/
Also would like help with some patterns, since I'm not that great with them. New trend in spam is to double some letters to avoid it matching patterns... like "haarddcore".
Comments very welcome.