[Beta] Subforums Plus

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Zaid

Re: [Beta] Subforums Plus

Post by Zaid »

@ Dickey How can I make this work with Forum Icons Mod?
GANESH NIRUBAN

Post by GANESH NIRUBAN »

Thank You so much sir, yo dont understand how long ive been searching for this type of mod, i was recently using CH mod but like you said almost no other mod wants to work with it. ONCE AGAIN THX.GREAT MOD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~Cowboy~

Post by ~Cowboy~ »

Do you think we can get a list of mods that work with this? Perhaps posted in the first post?

I have been told that Pseudo Subforums causes less problems with mod compatibility. And that most other Subforum mods create a lot of conflicts.

If this is true then a list of compatible mods would be very helpful ;)

I really like this mod but really don't have as much time as I would like to repair mods as they are being installed. So clearly a list would be extremely useful to me.

Mods I would be interested in would be ones like.
Code crush IP log
A Logo mod for ACP
Sebastian Tschan's Ajax Chat
SEO
EZportal

These would be a good start for me. Does anyone know of any compatibility issue with these?

Also @Dicky I noticed that your last post on this thread was in February 08. Are you still supporting this?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”