[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Locked
Mohd
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:06 pm
Contact:

Post by Mohd »

stefan2k1 wrote: Hi,

nice Mod, is there a fast way to show latest 10 Downloads for example in a Block on Smartors Portal Page ?

Thanks
Stefan

Edit: I already found it, ignore this message or delete

visit my site (url in my sig) and go to the download section and you will find it there, I made specially for smartor portal :D
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
User avatar
Heartless_King
Registered User
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:15 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Heartless_King »

I was wondering, has anyone managed to install this on version 2.0.5?? Thanks alot!

King 8)
Heartless_King

"Keep it Heartless... Always".
Website Under Dev :)
JuggleNuts2
Registered User
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 3:17 am
Contact:

Post by JuggleNuts2 »

I have. I was using the same files I had for 2.0.4, but on a fresh install of 0.5
User avatar
Heartless_King
Registered User
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:15 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Heartless_King »

So you done a fresh install of 2.0.5 then overwrite your previous modded 2.0.4 files? Has anyone done it on a totally fresh install?? I'm looking to have ago this weekend, just wondering has anyone allready done it in advance! ;)
Heartless_King

"Keep it Heartless... Always".
Website Under Dev :)
JuggleNuts2
Registered User
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 3:17 am
Contact:

Post by JuggleNuts2 »

no, what I did was install a new 2.0.5 board, and then copied the files for pafiledb mod that I was using in 2.0.4 over to my new board. I did this just to save myself the trouble of having to re-edit a few of them for some bug fixes (explained on Mohd's website).

So it should work fine.
beardeddone
Registered User
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:47 am

Post by beardeddone »

Heartless_King wrote: I was wondering, has anyone managed to install this on version 2.0.5?? Thanks alot!

King 8)


Yep, I upgraded to 2.0.5 and no problems with this.
Best Regards
Skyport Forums   &#8226 Suzuki LC 1500 Parts & Accessories Links   &#8226  SexTalk &#8226 Music
Mohd
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:06 pm
Contact:

Post by Mohd »

(PaFileDB 0.0.9a PRE RELEASE) is done download it from my site :D :D
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
User avatar
transwarp™
Registered User
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:34 pm

Post by transwarp™ »

All seems working so far (NEW INSTALL) because the update SQL contained some errors. Uploaded files and changed to updated files from 0.0.8. Added an file to DOWNLOAD but after click the category the files should be inside I got this

Code: Select all

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT' at line 10

SELECT f1.*, r.votes_file, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(r.votes_file) AS total_votes, u.user_id, u.username FROM phpbb_pa_files AS f1 LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_votes AS r ON f1.file_id = r.votes_file LEFT JOIN phpbb_users AS u ON f1.user_id = u.user_id WHERE f1.file_pin <> '1' AND f1.file_approved = '1' AND f1.file_catid = '2' GROUP BY f1.file_id ORDER BY LIMIT 

Line : 255
File : /home/pafiledb/modules/pa_category.php
It also seems the CONFIGURATION settings I entered would not be saved !! And the display of the downloaded table / files wides my screen (1024 resolution) ??

The file is there and clicking directly to the file also displays everything fine, but the category the file should be inside is not displayed. ??
The DareDevil
Registered User
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 7:42 pm

Post by The DareDevil »

:D
teste87
Registered User
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:30 pm

Post by teste87 »

transwarp™ wrote: All seems working so far (NEW INSTALL) because the update SQL contained some errors. Uploaded files and changed to updated files from 0.0.8. Added an file to DOWNLOAD but after click the category the files should be inside I got this

Code: Select all

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT' at line 10

SELECT f1.*, r.votes_file, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(r.votes_file) AS total_votes, u.user_id, u.username FROM phpbb_pa_files AS f1 LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_votes AS r ON f1.file_id = r.votes_file LEFT JOIN phpbb_users AS u ON f1.user_id = u.user_id WHERE f1.file_pin <> '1' AND f1.file_approved = '1' AND f1.file_catid = '2' GROUP BY f1.file_id ORDER BY LIMIT 

Line : 255
File : /home/pafiledb/modules/pa_category.php
It also seems the CONFIGURATION settings I entered would not be saved !! And the display of the downloaded table / files wides my screen (1024 resolution) ??

The file is there and clicking directly to the file also displays everything fine, but the category the file should be inside is not displayed. ??


I'm having this error too ... and I have already posted on Mohd's board support, but no answers :cry:
Mohd
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:06 pm
Contact:

Post by Mohd »

0.0.9b is out
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
cstotes
Registered User
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:47 am

Post by cstotes »

I'm using .9b. I noticed that this shows up two times on the Configuration page:

Number of file per Page
Here you can set the number of file per page, if you leave it empty the number of per page will be 20.
User avatar
fcosta
Registered User
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:16 am

Post by fcosta »

Heartless_King wrote: So you done a fresh install of 2.0.5 then overwrite your previous modded 2.0.4 files? Has anyone done it on a totally fresh install?? I'm looking to have ago this weekend, just wondering has anyone allready done it in advance! ;)


i did it and worked perfectly :)
User avatar
SupremeWeapon
Registered User
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:48 pm
Location: Battle Creek, Mi
Contact:

Post by SupremeWeapon »

id like to d/l 0.0.9b but every link i see for it is dead and cant find it at ur forum...



theres one at phpbb2.de but its 0.0.8 version...
Image
User avatar
Heartless_King
Registered User
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:15 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Heartless_King »

Go here: http://www.hostsector.com/~mohd/main/dload.php

Then visit the Mod / Hacks directory.

@fcosta. Thanks alot! :)
Heartless_King

"Keep it Heartless... Always".
Website Under Dev :)
Locked

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”