LaZeR wrote: Here is a list of the problems I have remaining after upgrading from 008 to 009b:
(Note: I did find several fix(s) and applied them which resolved many of the reported problems I found both in this thread and @ Mohd's site so I have not included them here.)
 - On the Statistics Page and near the very bottom under the "Browser" section in both columns there are RedX - invalid image links being produced. Note: This is a different report than the TOP section - I fixed that main one with the Bar, Graph, ect...
 - Selecting "Top Rated Files" under the "Toplist" page produces a long loading period resulting in a timeout & DNS error page.
 - After Upload of a new file via the Admin Panel, the icon for the posted file remains a RedX (No image pointed to & end of URL) but if you go back and edit the file, the image link becomes valid.
 - When running "File Maintenance" in the ACP, the missing files (no longer posted) are properly found according to the report but are never physically deleted from the server NOR do they physically delete with the individual File: Edit feature.
 - Cannot turn off Posting or Viewing comments privledges for ANYONE. Upon some diagnosing I discovered there is a missing table that should be entitled phpbb_pa_auth (Note: I found this by opening pafiledb_constants.php and realizing it is defined there BUT not contained in ANY of the SQL routines or installer found in the /docs DIR
 - Cannot delete comments with the X icon - says "File doesn't exist"...
Maybe someone can point me to more fixes for the above described issues OR confirm if you are running 009b if having the same?
Yes!!! All the probems too