[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
_Haplo

Post by _Haplo »

well mx is still marcmoris baby...but today we are a full dev team devoted to the portal project...

...so fishfreek...i bet you'll find a greatly advanced portal system today compared to one year ago...and some great modules are currently being ported...as this thread indicates ;)

...and yes mohd and myself are discussing some details in the coming 0.09c version...all i can say is that it has been greatly improved compared to 0.09b...but only mohd can give a timescale for its release
www.mx-publisher.com - modular CMS for phpBB
News: MXP 3.0.x released!
PhilippT

Post by PhilippT »

_Haplo wrote: all i can say is that it has been greatly improved compared to 0.09b..

im very happy to hear this :roll:
Holger

pafiledb topics_anywhere (none phpBB)

Post by Holger »

Hi!

I am trying to include the toplist_anywhere extension.

Where do I have to put toplist_function.php? In the phpBB root folder?

When calling the MOD from a folder above (e.g my forum is located in "service/forum" and the file from which I want to call the MOD is located in "service") I get strange error messages:
"It is not possible to open extensions.inc" and so on ...

What can be wrong?

TIA

/Holger
m3kon

Post by m3kon »

please can some1 help, i know ive had this error before but cant seem to find anywhere how it was corrected.
when trying to download a file from the website im getting You can not download this file directly from another site appear, the files are from the same website host and ive followed all the instructions correctly.

Thanks in advance
|CDMS|

Post by |CDMS| »

As to include links HTTP:// or ed2k// in custon field ???
Auctor

Post by Auctor »

Hi

First i have to say that this is a GREAT mod. Works fine for me.

But i have a strange problem..

if i upload files through the admin panel the files are stored in /pafiledb/upload. No problem till here.

I made subfolders in the /upload/ folder (like: /upload/tutorials/tutorial.rar) and wanted to link to it. But if i want to download the file from there pafiledb can´t find the file. Always says that the file /upload//tutorial.rar is not available. Why does it cut the subfoler out? is there a way to change it?

thx a lot for your help. And sorry for my bad english. :)
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

|CDMS| wrote: As to include links HTTP:// or ed2k// in custon field ???

And ftp:// ;) .
bushak

Post by bushak »

I've download this mod version 0.0.9b (Beta Version)... You can check it on my site: http://www.truedomain.net/~bushak/forum/dload.php Anyone who wanna download this version please pm me...
Holger

Post by Holger »

bushak wrote: I've download this mod version 0.0.9b (Beta Version)... You can check it on my site: http://www.truedomain.net/~bushak/forum/dload.php Anyone who wanna download this version please pm me...

Why should we download your version? What is changed? Please explain!

/Holger
m3kon

Post by m3kon »

m3kon wrote: please can some1 help, i know ive had this error before but cant seem to find anywhere how it was corrected.
when trying to download a file from the website im getting You can not download this file directly from another site appear, the files are from the same website host and ive followed all the instructions correctly.

Thanks in advance

Hasnt anyone else had this error and fixed it :cry:
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

bushak wrote: I've download this mod version 0.0.9b (Beta Version)... You can check it on my site: http://www.truedomain.net/~bushak/forum/dload.php Anyone who wanna download this version please pm me...

Erm, have you checked the user upload ? It looks like anyone can upload a file. I'm sorry if the file I attempted to upload is there but you have to take into account that anyone can do this and take up your web space unnecessarily.
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

don't download it from anyother sites, the link in my site and you can download it from there :D
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
bushak

Post by bushak »

Holger wrote:
bushak wrote:I've download this mod version 0.0.9b (Beta Version)... You can check it on my site: http://www.truedomain.net/~bushak/forum/dload.php Anyone who wanna download this version please pm me...

/Holger

It's not my version.. It is Mohd version.. Its v0.0.9b (Beta Version)...
bushak

Post by bushak »

Holger wrote:
bushak wrote:I've download this mod version 0.0.9b (Beta Version)... You can check it on my site: http://www.truedomain.net/~bushak/forum/dload.php Anyone who wanna download this version please pm me...

/Holger

Holger

Post by Holger »

bushak wrote:
Holger wrote:

/Holger

Ah, sorry, I thought you had modified it. Thanks!

/Holger

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”