[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
fishfreek

Post by fishfreek »

Mohd wrote: don't download it from anyother sites, the link in my site and you can download it from there :D

Mohd, how do we stand with the permissions aspect.
Have you joined the PetAdvice Network?

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so ask me how to join our local Shenandoah Valley aquarium group.
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

permission is complete I am working on the mirror option now.
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
fishfreek

Post by fishfreek »

Today I downloaded 0.0.9b i think was the release version. Thats the one with permissions working? I plan on installing it tonight on a test server.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so ask me how to join our local Shenandoah Valley aquarium group.
fishfreek

Post by fishfreek »

I have a question about the permissions. I have the mod installed now and I want to give a specific group permission to see and download files. I have set the category permissions to private but where to I specify what group is allowed to see the category? The install instructions never made mention of moding the group permissions page.

Frold

Post by Frold »

well permissions doesn´t work in 0.0.9b and that veriosn had not been updated for years!! But mohd is working on a new bug free version...
fishfreek

Post by fishfreek »

Well i was hoping to get my hands on the version that had permissions working. but 0.0.9b is the most current release i coudl find on the website.

Questions

Post by Questions »

He has released this MOD in 0.0.9c on his site...(its downloadable on the site)

So there..go dl it...
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
fishfreek

Post by fishfreek »

Apparently 0.0.9c was release 4 hours ago.

My post above asking if there was a newer version was made 6 1/2 hours ago.

I have 0.0.9c now so I hope that allows me to set private permissions and only allow specific usergroups access to the files.

Dio2

Post by Dio2 »

The MOD is woking except for Two items I am hoping someone can help with.
1) At the bottom of the page I am receiving this error

Code: Select all

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/page_tail.php' for inclusion (include_path=':/usr/lib/php/pear') in /tmp/disk/home/fairechasers/Files/WWW/phpBB2/pafiledb/includes/functions.php on line 664
On this I did not do any changes to the functions.php file for this MOD

2) If is a minor point, the icon_mini_download.gif seems to be missing from the zip.
Questions

Post by Questions »

okay, did you CHMOD that directory where its located??

You have to chmod to all the pafildB directories...its saying it cant open it because its not chmodded...so do that and tell me what you get.
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

Dio2 wrote: 2) If is a minor point, the icon_mini_download.gif seems to be missing from the zip.

You can get the icon_mini_download.gif from the pafileDB 0.0.8 archive here :) :

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=1151

P.S: It's in pafiledb_0.0.8\templates\subSilver\images.
Dio2

Post by Dio2 »

Ok, CHOMD pafiledb all directorys

Still have

Code: Select all