[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
StevieHype

Post by StevieHype »

can anyone help me with this?

When i go into my administrationi get these errors after installing this MOD.

Code: Select all

Warning: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_admin_pafiledb.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in/homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php:51) in /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.phpon line 593

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php:51) in /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.phpon line 594

Thankyou people :D
DivErTido

Post by DivErTido »

Thank you guys 8)

I´ve got a problem when I view toplist:

Couldnt Query stat info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 542) AND f1.file_approved = '1' GROUP BY f1

SELECT f1.*, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(r.votes_file) AS total_votes, u.user_id, u.username, c.cat_id, c.cat_name, COUNT(cm.comments_id) AS total_comments FROM phpbb_pa_files AS f1, phpbb_pa_cat AS c LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_votes AS r ON f1.file_id = r.votes_file LEFT JOIN phpbb_users AS u ON f1.user_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_comments AS cm ON f1.file_id = cm.file_id WHERE c.cat_id = f1.file_catid AND f1.file_id IN (, 542) AND f1.file_approved = '1' GROUP BY f1.file_id ORDER BY file_time DESC

Line : 220
File : /home/diverti/public_html/forum/pafiledb/modules/pa_toplist.php
Any ideia? :roll:
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

please download the package and replace this file pa_toplist.php in the directory pafiledb/modules/
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
brokenfish

Post by brokenfish »

Mav wrote: assuming this is the right code to alter, you could try replacing

if($action != 'download')
	{
		include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx);
	}

with

if($action != 'download') 
   { 
   	$gen_simple_header = TRUE;
      	include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx); 
   } 
that should make it use simple_header.tpl rather than overall_header.tpl
:oops: :oops: forgot about that... :lol:
Dr. Know Nothin

Post by Dr. Know Nothin »

Couldn't get file info for this category

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 10

SELECT f1.*, f1.file_id, r.votes_file, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(r.votes_file) AS total_votes, u.user_id, u.username, COUNT(c.comments_id) AS total_comments FROM phpbb_pa_files AS f1 LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_votes AS r ON f1.file_id = r.votes_file LEFT JOIN phpbb_users AS u ON f1.user_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_pa_comments AS c ON f1.file_id = c.file_id WHERE f1.file_pin = 1 AND f1.file_approved = 1 AND f1.file_catid = 2 GROUP BY f1.file_id ORDER BY

Line : 898
File : /home/sonicfig/public_html/phpBB2/pafiledb/includes/functions_pafiledb.php

What does this error mean?
StevieHype

Post by StevieHype »

StevieHype wrote: can anyone help me with this?

When i go into my administrationi get these errors after installing this MOD.

Warning: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_admin_pafiledb.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in/homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php:51) in /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.phpon line 593

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.php:51) in /homepages/10/d79949877/htdocs/networkbase/admin/index.phpon line 594

Thankyou people :D

I have solved this now, i didn't install the lang_admin_pafiledb.php file!!! :oops:

I have another question, is there a icon_mini_download.gif missing? i have no icon on the top of the page next to the word "download". I'm using the subSilver Style.

If i was to add one myself which file(s) do i edit?

Thanks Again

Stevie
DivErTido

Post by DivErTido »

Mohd wrote: please download the package and replace this file pa_toplist.php in the directory pafiledb/modules/

Dont work :roll:

Another question, when is available Top uploaders and Top Downloads for EzPortal? :wink:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Nevermind.
BoneChrif

Post by BoneChrif »

is it possible to make it so only some people can see/download the programs you put on it?
Odin-NMA

Post by Odin-NMA »

Is phpBB version 2.0.6 supported yet ? I'd like to install this, but so far it doesn't look like it supports the latest phpBB version..
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

I've installed it on phpBB 2.0.6 and it seems to work fine :) .
Odin-NMA

Post by Odin-NMA »

Sweet, damnit Fearless you stalking me here too :P
Dr. Know Nothin

Post by Dr. Know Nothin »

Is there a way to make it so members can only be allowed to download a certain amount of downloads per day, month, year, etc?
Odin-NMA

Post by Odin-NMA »

Hey guys and gals..

I installed this with no problems except this little baby, which I get when I try to enter the admin section:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare admin_display_cat_auth() in /usr/local/.../forum/admin/admin_pa_ug_auth.php on line 926
Suggestions ?

Also, is it possible to restore a previous pafiledb database that I have, ie one that isn't integrated into the forums..
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

There are a few bugs in this script (a few typos here and there also) but the admin section should work properly.

As for adding data from an existing pafileDB database (standalone) that's a big question. I've had a look and there's quite a few custom fields in there as well as some extra features such as listing of mirrors for each file.
Odin-NMA wrote: Sweet, damnit Fearless you stalking me here too :P

Well, this is the source for all things phpBB ;) . Btw, I like your site. There was a link from BeyondUnreal forums to a news item that was posted about Black Isle studios getting the boot from Interplay.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”