[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
testebr

Post by testebr »

Very obliged friend.

I will be waiting!

Thanks
cifroes

Post by cifroes »

I have found some problems...

At least i think it is...

I add a category, i then go delete it, choosing to delete files in category and it gives this error:

Code: Select all

Couldnt Query Info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'phpbbfm._files' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM _files WHERE file_catid = '5'

Line : 167
File : XXXXXXXXXXXXX\admin\admin_category.php
I then in the same file echoed $dbprefix and it's empty... so there is the problem... maybe i'm missing some configuration or it's a bug?

And yes I'm not using the default prefix for the db :)

And Other:

If you have register_globals turned off this mod simply don't work... in the admin panel you submit the forms and it just returns to the same page... for example in the config page the problem is that in the php file it has a if ($settings== "do") it updates the db, if empty show the form... the problem is that with register_globals turned off we can't access $settings like that but instead: $_POST[settings]...

Maybe something to correct or i'm doing something wrong?
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

which version of this mod your using because the latest version ( 0.0.8 ) doesn't require the register global to be on, and about this error it was in version 0.0.7 and fixed in version 0.0.8, so I recommend you to download the newest version, note there some new addition in the install.txt file regarding the file subSilver.cfg so don't miss it. (you will got better support if you register in my forum)
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
swateam

eD2k-links

Post by swateam »

Does someone knows how I can make eD2k-links work if I ad them into the download section?
I tride some things but it dont work :(

The link looks like this:
ed2k://|file|Spookrijders.-.Klokkenluiders.-.dwaas.rar|59599132|ec743624f2e4f6893b32237c16826122|/|sources,217.121.201.94:4662|/

Greeetz SwaTeam
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

I will see what I can do about, because the same thing has been asked about kazaa links.
No support via PM
thatcanadianguy

Post by thatcanadianguy »

few questions:
is there a way to allow only registered members of my forum to download and upload files?
is there a wy to turn of member uploading?
and i plan to host the download files somewhere else. will this be a problem?

i tried searching for this, but it was just too overwhelming :/

thanks.
http://www.egamers.tk/ - what are YOU playing?
:!:the knowledgebase is your friend:!:
for my benefit, you have the right to remain silent
Duskette

Post by Duskette »

thatcanadianguy wrote: few questions:
is there a way to allow only registered members of my forum to download and upload files?

thanks.

is there member's uploading function? I didnt noticed that... did i miss out something here?
thatcanadianguy

actually, i meant turn off uploading period. sorry :/
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

thatcanadianguy wrote: few questions:

thanks.

-for the first one you can do that but wait for the next version because there will be permssion added to the category and file.

- what do you mean by uploading period??

- you can host them out side of your site, just put the links for them in the url field.
No support via PM
Auctor

Post by Auctor »

Hi i have a little problem.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/pafiledb/includes/functions.php on line 79

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/pafiledb/includes/functions.php:79) in /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/includes/page_header.php on line 466

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/pafiledb/includes/functions.php:79) in /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/includes/page_header.php on line 468

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/pafiledb/includes/functions.php:79) in /kunden/auctor-cogitatio.com/seebeyond/Foren/it/includes/page_header.php on line 469
any idea?

thx for help

EDIT: solved! Thx!
Auctor

Post by Auctor »

hi all...

i have quite a big problem... again! *G*

sorry if i go on your nerves... ;)

after installing the mod i have big problems with the cookies/sessions.

I am logged in. But i cant see the new messages. i can write a new one but it will not apply to the forum. but if i delete all the cookies AND the temp internet files i see the new topics and so on... till.. till i write something. i log in and the same problem again.. any idea? please help!

thx a lot
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

for the above error you wrote just add one category and this error will go, and the second error, is this something have to do with pafiledb.
No support via PM
thatcanadianguy

i meant disable uploading by anyone other than admin. i would like a download manager, basiacally. id like this one because its integrated with phpBB.
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

thatcanadianguy wrote: i meant disable uploading by anyone other than admin. i would like a download manager, basiacally. id like this one because its integrated with phpBB.

Basicly there no one will upload file in this version other than admin, because only admin can access ACP
No support via PM
DaBlinD

Post by DaBlinD »

I get these errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/c/clanblind/htdocs/forum/pafiledb/includes/functions.php on line 79

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /www/c/clanblind/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /www/c/clanblind/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 469

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /www/c/clanblind/htdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 470
when i open dload.php

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”