[DEV] Pafiledb [DOWNLOAD MOD] 0.0.9d

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Frold

Post by Frold »

PhilippT wrote: but there is nothing we can do :?

WAIT.... as we have done for a long time....
PhilippT

Post by PhilippT »

Frold wrote: WAIT.... as we have done for a long time....

this is not the right place for bad jokes :-(

ok, i send mohd the link to a site with *full* working pathfiledb 0.0.9

@frold pls post some happy things, only posting bad things make some ppl angry about you
klesk

Post by klesk »

this work in the 2.0.6? :?:
klesk
PhilippT

Post by PhilippT »

klesk wrote: this work in the 2.0.6? :?:

yes it work in 2.0.6 like it work in 2.0.5
Mohd

Post by Mohd »

most of the new bugs due to some new changes in the set of files because when old host gone I couldn't back up those files, then I re packed the pafiledb, but it appear that some file with alot of new changes where replaced in the package. . .
anyway today I started to re working on it so expect a new version soon as it wann't just the university issue who made the problem of the lack of time, but there was some other personal, family and business issues.

thank you all :D
Visit My Site Mohd Web Site!
My Current mod is PaFileDb Integration 0.0.8
Demo: Click Here
No support via PM
PhilippT

Post by PhilippT »

Mohd wrote: anyway today I started to re working on it so expect a new version soon as it wann't just the university issue who made the problem of the lack of time, but there was some other personal, family and business issues.

Im very happy to hear that :D

@Frold & others i think i can post for Mohd :wink:

Its done when its done (dont disturb him in his great work) ;-)
yust a small joke, to save the Day
Frold

Post by Frold »

Mohd wrote: most of the new bugs due to some new changes in the set of files because when old host gone I couldn't back up those files, then I re packed the pafiledb, but it appear that some file with alot of new changes where replaced in the package. . .
anyway today I started to re working on it so expect a new version soon as it wann't just the university issue who made the problem of the lack of time, but there was some other personal, family and business issues.

anyway today I started to re working on it so expect a new version soon

I´m glad to hear that
personal, family and business issues

I hope that´s every thing is okay again.

Best regards
Frold
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

Mohd wrote: anyway today I started to re working on it so expect a new version soon as it wann't just the university issue who made the problem of the lack of time, but there was some other personal, family and business issues.

These are things that I'm sure many people can understand :) . Thank you for taking the time and trouble We appreciate your effort and work you put into this project.
klesk

Post by klesk »

ERROR!
phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'PAGE_DOWNLOAD' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_sessions SET session_time = 1064191466, session_page = PAGE_DOWNLOAD WHERE session_id = '96191d4317c08990a6f71a6890731bf7'

Line : 267
File : /home/webcindario/camlopes/includes/sessions.php

SEE - http://camlopes.webcindario.com/dload.php...

what the problem? :?:

THX!
klesk
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

Please go through the pages of this thread starting with this one and going towards the beginning and you should find the answer.
alsakrah

what can I do with this files?

Post by alsakrah »

In the install instcaction said copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/

Code: Select all

#-----[ COPY ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
copy dload.php to root 
copy admin/*.php to admin/ 
copy templates/subSilver/*.tpl to templates/subSilver/ 
copy templates/subSilver/images/*.gif to templates/subSilver/images
copy templates/subSilver/images/lang_english*.gif to templates/subSilver/images/lang_english
copy templates/subSilver/admin/*.tpl to templates/subSilver/admin/
copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/
copy language/lang_english/* to language/lang_english/*

# 
#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------ 
# 

run pafiledb/docs/pafiledb_installer.php or pafiledb_mysql.sql

#
and really this folder have many files and folder but my question there is one folder which located in pafiledb0.0.9b/pafiledb/cache/templates/subSilver so if I have many templates in my forum so shill I create a folder for each temp.

So is the install instruction right or there are some error because when it said copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/ that its mean I has to copy all the include files like (explain, modules, images, cache……… ext. and really cache have May files it right to upload it all or delete so of it like (docs.)
Sorry about this stupid question but I have to asked to be clear to me. And for information I had install the same mod but I got many error really many. So I thought I may done some mastic with upload the files or misunderstand of the install instruction please I need your repay and support as what you do always Mohd.
playerfr

Post by playerfr »

guys Would please give me at least one reply asi am feeling like been ignored.
I realy have a big problem, would please tell me if it is or not possible to upload to an other server then hosted one?

if not i will stop lookning for solution with this mod and dont waste my time as my host dont support upload (chmod 777).

Thanks alot of u can help.
SixthSphere

Post by SixthSphere »

TEXT TOO DARN BIG!

Lower that font size! Otherwise works great on my Mac OSX powered site! Good work!

:lol:

--(SixthSphere)--
PhilippT

Post by PhilippT »

playerfr wrote: guys Would please give me at least one reply asi am feeling like been ignored.
I realy have a big problem, would please tell me if it is or not possible to upload to an other server then hosted one?

if not i will stop lookning for solution with this mod and dont waste my time as my host dont support upload (chmod 777).

Thanks alot of u can help.

You can uploade it with your ftp to every server you want and enter the path manualy (on my 0.0.9b this dont work propre all files must be stored in the uploade/ folder)

i uploade all my files with my ftp prog.
alsakrah

Post by alsakrah »

please any help :?:
In the install instcaction said copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/

Code:
#-----[ COPY ]------------------------------------------
#
copy dload.php to root
copy admin/*.php to admin/
copy templates/subSilver/*.tpl to templates/subSilver/
copy templates/subSilver/images/*.gif to templates/subSilver/images
copy templates/subSilver/images/lang_english*.gif to templates/subSilver/images/lang_english
copy templates/subSilver/admin/*.tpl to templates/subSilver/admin/
copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/
copy language/lang_english/* to language/lang_english/*

#
#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------
#

run pafiledb/docs/pafiledb_installer.php or pafiledb_mysql.sql

#

and really this folder have many files and folder but my question there is one folder which located in pafiledb0.0.9b/pafiledb/cache/templates/subSilver so if I have many templates in my forum so shill I create a folder for each temp.

So is the install instruction right or there are some error because when it said copy pafiledb/*.* to pafiledb/ that its mean I has to copy all the include files like (explain, modules, images, cache……… ext. and really cache have May files it right to upload it all or delete so of it like (docs.)
Sorry about this stupid question but I have to asked to be clear to me. And for information I had install the same mod but I got many error really many. So I thought I may done some mastic with upload the files or misunderstand of the install instruction please I need your repay and support as what you do always Mohd.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”