[DEV] Item Shop

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Locked
baselineace
Registered User
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:46 pm
Contact:

Post by baselineace » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:56 am

Anyway, this is the error I get...

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not obtain lastvisit data from user table

User avatar
cool38
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:29 am
Contact:

phpishop.com

Post by cool38 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:25 pm

give it a name!
let's say.. phpishop?!
i can provide you the domain name
phpishop.com
it's under my name at the moment. :P

Zarath
Registered User
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:01 am
Contact:

Post by Zarath » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:05 pm

lol. phpishop? php item shop?

baselineace
Registered User
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: phpishop.com

Post by baselineace » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:06 pm

cool38 wrote: give it a name!
let's say.. phpishop?!
i can provide you the domain name
phpishop.com
it's under my name at the moment. :P


ZARATH!
please help me!

Zarath
Registered User
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:01 am
Contact:

Re: phpishop.com

Post by Zarath » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:07 pm

baselineace wrote:
cool38 wrote:give it a name!
let's say.. phpishop?!
i can provide you the domain name
phpishop.com
it's under my name at the moment. :P


ZARATH!
please help me!


Sure.

Post the -exact- error you got, the page you got the error on and the command you were trying to do.

baselineace
Registered User
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:46 pm
Contact:

Post by baselineace » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:28 pm

baselineace wrote: Anyway, this is the error I get...

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not obtain lastvisit data from user table


..on any page!

User avatar
cool38
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:29 am
Contact:

Post by cool38 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:37 pm

php item shop?!
haha.. i was thinkin' for my php "internet" shop before
but good idea
phpishop.com?!
:P
hmmn..
so, who is goin' to host the web?
then i can point to the server?

User avatar
cool38
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:29 am
Contact:

Post by cool38 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:45 pm

contact me by email.

andy@edream.com

User avatar
cool38
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:29 am
Contact:

Post by cool38 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:54 pm

it's okie for me if i provide the virtual hosting.

but just need someone to build up/design the website.

:P

User avatar
MSENYSZAK
Registered User
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:27 pm
Location: Perth, Scotland (AND PROUD :) )
Contact:

Post by MSENYSZAK » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:57 pm

cool38 wrote: it's okie for me if i provide the virtual hosting.

but just need someone to build up/design the website.

:P


sorry but havent you just gone way off topic?

User avatar
MSENYSZAK
Registered User
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:27 pm
Location: Perth, Scotland (AND PROUD :) )
Contact:

Post by MSENYSZAK » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:58 pm

cool38 wrote: it's okie for me if i provide the virtual hosting.

but just need someone to build up/design the website.

:P


sorry but havent you just gone way off topic?

brettm133
Registered User
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:06 pm

Post by brettm133 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:39 pm

Zarath wrote:
brettm133 wrote:wow.. nice mod.. just installed it and it works great.. however.. when i view a topic it shows all my items underneath where the avatar would be.. my question is... how do you make it so the pictures of your items do not show on your viewtopic? here is what my viewtopic looks like: http://members.lycos.co.uk/brett133/php ... ic.php?t=2

see i used fairly large images for items... is there any way i can make these items not show up.. i do want to keep the text link in though


i know.. i forgot a break in btwn the items and points.. :)


There's an option in the shop configuration panel. I think I mentioned that in the FAQ.


i'm sorry.. :)

brettm133
Registered User
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:06 pm

Post by brettm133 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:47 pm

another question.. (i looked in the faq) is there anyway to take items away from a user? or delete all there items? cool mod btw!

AceEmX2
Registered User
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:59 pm
Contact:

Post by AceEmX2 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:40 pm

Zarath wrote:
brettm133 wrote:wow.. nice mod.. just installed it and it works great.. however.. when i view a topic it shows all my items underneath where the avatar would be.. my question is... how do you make it so the pictures of your items do not show on your viewtopic? here is what my viewtopic looks like: http://members.lycos.co.uk/brett133/php ... ic.php?t=2

see i used fairly large images for items... is there any way i can make these items not show up.. i do want to keep the text link in though


i know.. i forgot a break in btwn the items and points.. :)


There's an option in the shop configuration panel. I think I mentioned that in the FAQ.

A side note/question regarding this. I recently added this mod to my board (which rocks btw! :D) and changed it so it's a link only and not the images showing on View Topic but can you add to it so if it shows a link instead of image, how many items exactly a person has on the view topic? Like 1 Item, 2 Items, etc. Otherwise, just looking at the viewtopic page and without the images, you cant tell if someone has purchased any items from the shop.

Thanks

Trel
Registered User
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: In your moniter stupid
Contact:

Post by Trel » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:43 pm

brettm133 wrote: another question.. (i looked in the faq) is there anyway to take items away from a user? or delete all there items? cool mod btw!


yes there is, you can remove and add items via ACP if you look on the main shop page, you'll see a space to type a username, type the user's name, and click the button, and you can edit their items.

However, you can't edit their special effect things (hint hint Zarath)

Locked

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”