[DEV] Item Shop

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
tuck

Wow

Post by tuck »

Too cool, too cool, release it please, post a zip file, do something and...a request: it will be possible to extend Administrative privileges to moderators?

Thanks a lot in advance. :D
thewizard

Re: Wow

Post by thewizard »

tuck wrote: Too cool, too cool, release it please, post a zip file, do something and...a request: it will be possible to extend Administrative privileges to moderators?

Thanks a lot in advance. :D

not able to give mods admin access yet. but i have a feeling it will be a possibility in the near future.
masterlogan

Post by masterlogan »

yeah seems to be working nicely for me Zarath, but i told you in AIM what i'm encountering so far, other than that its looking real sweet!
excellent job.
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

what problems are yo encountering i may be able to help you with it. it i running smoothly on my forum after many fixes.
masterlogan

Post by masterlogan »

I just dont think i have the latest file he sent me.
i tried to re get it but the server is not working.
Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

i know, i'm trying to download it right now so i can start testin it so it can be released, but his server seems to be down :(
Anyone looking for a mod to work on? i really would like it if someone could make a mod with these specifics

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61111

thewizard

Post by thewizard »

i ntoced the server seems to be down. he is hosting the files and his forums on a friends server from what i understand. If you 2 get in touch with me i will bive you the newest copy of the files. i have been heavily testing it on my forum with atleast 25 members activly using it and abusing it and i have used all features and it seems to work without a hitch. I have seem to found just about all the bugs and he has released several fixes already
masterlogan

Post by masterlogan »

check your pm thewizard.
thanks bud. :)
Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

thewizard wrote: i ntoced the server seems to be down. he is hosting the files and his forums on a friends server from what i understand. If you 2 get in touch with me i will bive you the newest copy of the files. i have been heavily testing it on my forum with atleast 25 members activly using it and abusing it and i have used all features and it seems to work without a hitch. I have seem to found just about all the bugs and he has released several fixes already
could u email it to me? david_ellis4@hotmail.com thanx
Anyone looking for a mod to work on? i really would like it if someone could make a mod with these specifics

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61111

masterlogan

Post by masterlogan »

yeah, could you mail it to me aswell plz.

minuszero@mkintensive.com
SiksPoints

Post by SiksPoints »

I dont know how hard this would be Zarath, but it would be really great if you had one of the shop items be a lottery ticket that users could buy as many as they wanted for X number of tickets each. The admin choose the date the ticket would be randomly drawn and the winner gets all the points in the pot. Maybe you could do this with your mod and the points system mod? Please Please?
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

that would still be mostly a new mod. and would be more of a lottery mod. :?
SiksPoints

Post by SiksPoints »

Yeah, i figured that would probably have to be done so i asked for it in the Mod Request forum. Would you have any ideas how to make it thewizard?
krack

Post by krack »

ok one thing
were it says items on veiw topic .php under how many points some one has
i think it would be mutch mutch cooler if you were to let us pick a type of char and have its icon their and also instead of just sying items make the lil icons of your items show up their make it o admin can turn that function on and off
http://www.warbugs.com
want some forum space for your online gaming clan ask us at warbugs

thewizard

Post by thewizard »

krack wrote: ok one thing
were it says items on veiw topic .php under how many points some one has
i think it would be mutch mutch cooler if you were to let us pick a type of char and have its icon their and also instead of just sying items make the lil icons of your items show up their make it o admin can turn that function on and off

you can turn it on and off. but because on my forum the images are so big i have it set to link instead. Normally it would show all the images and ets under the points area. but i have that feature disabled to keep the site looking neat and non cluttered

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”