[ABD] Allowance MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Napoleon

[ABD] Allowance MOD

Post by Napoleon » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:46 pm

I can no longer support this MOD due to my new work schedule. Sawie everyone. If anyone wishes to take over the development of this MOD then please start a new topic stating so. The only thing that I request is that you keep me listed in the install file as the original author while including my current email address, like so ::

Code: Select all

Original Author :: Christopher Moore "Napoleon" neon_de_leon@yahoo.com
This can be placed within the notes section so as not to screw up the MOD template.

Please also contact me via email stating that you are taking it over so I can forward all questions concerning this MOD, to your email account.
Last edited by Napoleon on Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

RMS

Post by RMS » Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:55 pm

Ah, sounds cool. So do you have a link of some kind yet, or is this just a preview thing? :)
This is my signature.

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:52 pm

Right now you can get the latest version with Tetris or the Quiz MOD. Heres some screen shots though.

bottom

It shouldn't take me to long to come out with this, I just need to rip it out of the previous mentioned MOD's. :wink:

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:42 am

I've had a report that theres a bug in the allowance MOD. In viewtopic.php it won't display signatures. This might be ffrom the way the allowance MOD checks for toggles in viewtopic.php Heres a possible fix.

** REMOVED BY AUTHOR**
/code]

Lemme know if this fixed the prob. The new version of this will be out in a day or so. Hopefully bug free.  :wink:
Last edited by Napoleon on Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:43 am

Don't follow that last post, I forgot to include this in the with allowance MOD. Sorry bout that.

--[OPEN]-------
viewtopic.php

--[FIND]-------
//
// Go ahead and pull all data for this topic
//
$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*,  pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid

--[ALTER]-------

After : u.user_allowsmile,

Insert : u.user_money, 
Again sorry about that.

pollix

Post by pollix » Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:37 am

How long are we looking at about the seperate release? I just downloaded the quiz mod and your instructions are confusing. I just want to use the allowance mod and thats it.

This is exaclty what I need for my site, and I don't want to go through the already HUGE size instructions for the other mods you have implemented with it. Thanks. :wink:

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:46 am

Oh good lord. I haven't posted anything for this topic since Dec 14th 2002. :oops: Sorry for the long wait, I finally got this one done. Check the first post for more info.

Life sux is my only excuse as to why this took so long. :?

FX

Post by FX » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:24 am

ok i will be tested this mod. 8)

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:12 am

Merci. L'appriciate I l'aide, pouvez-vous me dire que le progrès vient?

pollix

Post by pollix » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:03 pm

I would like to add how much each person has underneath there information in viewtopic_body.tpl I tried everything but not sure how to.

Questions

Post by Questions » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:35 pm

so basically...this is just another points system?
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)

Jesse_tyler

Post by Jesse_tyler » Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:27 pm

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_money' in 'field list'

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, u.user_money, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 13 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 393
File : /home/server7/public_html/44/Jesse_Ty/phpBB2/viewtopic.php

...:P

eh..forget it :P i fixed it

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_money` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
not

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_ranks` ADD `user_money` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
:P

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:20 pm

I don't think user_money was supposed to go in the ranks table. rank_reward is suppoed to be in the ranks table and user_money goes in the user tables.

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_ranks` ADD `rank_reward` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_money` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
Hope that helps. Image

anto1888

Post by anto1888 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:00 am

well u be making a a separate 1 that can be use with cash mod or do we have to get tetris and quiz mod

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:23 am

Yes, I'm re-doing all my MODs trying to make them EasyMOD & phpBB compliant, once I'm done updating this one, I'll post a new message. It should also be noted that the stand alone feature will be yanked to better support the Points & Cash MODs while making this an Add-On for those MODs. Which means it will require the Points MOD or Cash MOD to werk. Once done I will be sure to have an installer & upgrade util to help anyone who wants to install this or already has.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”