[RC] Printer-friendly topic view mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Svyatozar

Post by Svyatozar » Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:46 am

I don't know where you got that from, but that looks like a possible workaround. Do you know what mod uses variable $highlight_active ?
Have fiun modding!

By the way, I looked at the milestone 2 of phpbb2.2 - they do have a printable output there. I guess this mod will not be needed when 2.2 release is out - and I'll be retired :-) I have lots of other ideas, however. I'll be back with something new, I promise!

No, I'm not leaving, so ask me questions/report bugs, whatever. I always appreciate any help.

Happy modding to you all!

mbressman

Post by mbressman » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:19 pm

Svyatozar wrote: I don't know where you got that from, but that looks like a possible workaround. Do you know what mod uses variable $highlight_active ?
Have fiun modding!

That's a good point. My board is heavily modded since I needed to add a lot of functionality to make it work for us. Anyone know what mod might have caused me to replace the ( $highlight != '' ) with the ( $highlight_active ) ??

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Svyatozar

Post by Svyatozar » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:19 am

Good news: this mod was validated and officially released today!

I invite everyone to the new official support/review/poll thread that was opened due to the release of the Printer-Friendly Topic Mod (this thread here will probably be locked soon by the admins). So, I hope to see you in that new topic:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=141443

CyanBlue

Post by CyanBlue » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:48 am

Congrats, Svyatozar... ;)

This one is one of the great addition to my forum...

Everybody... Take my word for it and install this one... :D

wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:50 am

Svyatozar wrote: Good news: this mod was validated and officially released today!

I invite everyone to the new official support/review/poll thread that was opened due to the release of the Printer-Friendly Topic Mod (this thread here will probably be locked soon by the admins). So, I hope to see you in that new topic:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=141443

For this reason, locked.
Eric

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”