The BB Usage Statistics Mod displays statistical information on a bulletin board user's Profile page detailing the user's per forum and per category:
- Posts - The number of posts in the corresponding forum or category.
- Post Rate - A value that can be scalable by the viewer at the board administrator's discretion. A default scaling factor can be also set by the administrator.
- Percent of User's Total Posts (%UTP)
- Percent of User's Total Unpruned Posts (%UTUP) - An optional column that displays more accurate percentages than %UTP for boards that do not reset user post counts following pruning operations.
- New Topics - The number of new topics initiated by the user.
- Topic Rate - Functions in the same fashion as Post Rate.
- Watched - The number of topics being watched by the user.
- The classes of users allowed to view the statistics. The classes of users include Anonymous, Self, Users, Moderators, Admin, and Special Group. The Special Group allows the administrator to define a usergroup and assign it the ability to view users' statistics.
- View Options which switch on or off various items of information in the statistics table including "Display %UTUP Column in Stats Table", "Show All Forums Regardless of Post Count", and viewer scalability of the Post and Topic Rates.
- The default scaling factors for the Post Rate and Topic Rate columns.
The installation aims to be very simple: extract the zip contents to your phpBB folder and insert (BEFORE, ADD) a total of four lines to enable the mod. The necessary CONFIG table records are inserted automatically upon first viewing of a user's Profile page or of the admininistrative Configuration page. The mod has thus far been tested with phpBB 2.0.3 and 2.0.4.
None as of 02/18/03
To Kristofer McCormic (aka Phade) at AnimeMusicVideos.org for the original mod idea and for the testing & feedback the has provided. And, of course, to the phpBB Group for a positively awesome product!
Download | More Info