[BETA] Lottery Mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
www.digitaly.nl

Post by www.digitaly.nl »

I work with Cash mod but i get the error:

Fatal Error checking User Points

Who can help me? :oops:
Cruel Iceman

Post by Cruel Iceman »

did you create the currency using the "user_points" table, if not, read the points.txt which is included in the cash-mod
The need is the justification.
There are no other factors to consider.
http://www.halof.de
www.digitaly.nl

Post by www.digitaly.nl »

No, i used: user_gold
gurukast

Post by gurukast »

Zarath wrote: Well, the first thing that hits me is that it is your register_globals being off. Can you make sure you're using the latest version of the bank? That has been completely fixed to work with register_globals off. The latest version of the shop is still having a few problems with register_globals being turned off. I'm trying to sort them out now so I can release a fixed version.

As for the lottery, eh I still need to go over this entire mod and re-write it. So maybe sometime next week.

The only thing I can really suggest is make sure you'e 100% certain that register_globals are indeed turned on and that the bank is the latest. If the new bank works (and you don't have it already) it's definitely register_globals off. :)

Zarath

Hey, yar, using the version from your site in your sig...
Its real odd, everything works fine, its just that i have to administer through phpmyadmin instead... thankfully theres really not that much admining to do after you set it up. :)
The shop, well, i'll just be careful when i'm adding :) I can update the general shop infor, but not the items. ... too odd.. I'll keep tinkering... if anything resolves, i'd be sure to let you know.... great work btw :), and even better support!
www.pittt.tk

Post by www.pittt.tk »

www.pittt.tk wrote: hey can anyone help with my lottery

it all works fine but when it comes time to pick a winner, no winner is made and it just re-starts the draw :(

help!
check out http://www.pittt.tk

A msg board with loads of mods
dccb

Post by dccb »

Does anyone know how to make it shows how many ticket a person bought i.e dccb [30] for 30 tickets instead of having the username listed 30 times?
www.pittt.tk

Post by www.pittt.tk »

you could just go into your database and look
check out http://www.pittt.tk

A msg board with loads of mods
Threatcon

Post by Threatcon »

dccb wrote: Does anyone know how to make it shows how many ticket a person bought i.e dccb [30] for 30 tickets instead of having the username listed 30 times?

Good idea! Listing your name say 30 times because you bought 30 tickets is a waste of space! hehe :wink:

Anybody have any ideas how to incorporate this???
AbelaJohnB
Former Team Member

Post by AbelaJohnB »

Due to recent changes in our policy to not allow Non-DBAL Compliant MOD's to be listed here @phpBB, (see here for details) this thread is being locked down and all download links removed.

To the author of this MOD: Once/when/if you have completed the upgrade to use the phpBB DBAL, and your MOD conforms to all the standard MOD Template standards, please send me (AbelaJohnB) a PM for reviewing your updated code and further directions to continue the development of your MOD here @phpBB.Com

Thank You.
AbelaJohnB
phpBB MOD Team Leader

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”